Best Part (Part 10).

Lol, y'all reaction when Kendall finally got pregnant 😂😂😂

Y/N POV.

Seven months into pregnancy.....

Its getting closer to the due date and it had everyone nervous and excited at the same time. Everyone was excited for the new arrival and myself and Kendall were amused to see how excited both our families are. They were planning the baby shower and so far everything has been running smoothly, but the thing is that Kendall didn't know about it.

Kanye:"Are you excited for the baby?"He asked as we all sat outside Kris's house. We were invited over for dinner and myself and the guys sat outside while the girls relaxed inside talking.

Y/n:"I am, but I'm also nervous"I said honestly making them all give me comforting smiles.

Tristan:"Trust me Y/n, I get you"He said making me chuckle and pat his shoulders. A few weeks ago we just discovered that Khloe was pregnant and that sent the families into more of a frenzy to say.

Zayn:"This is all so weird to me"He said making us all laugh at him.

Abel:"Says the one who just popped the question"He said making Zayn blush a little.

A lot of things happened in the past month. We just found out that Khloe and Tristan were expecting like myself and Kendall. Zayn proposed to Gigi and they're planning their wedding. There's so much things happening these days that you just cant keep up, not even with the Kardashians.

Tyler:"At least things are moving forward you guys! Its good news"He said making us all nod in agreement.

Scott:"Got a point buy its also really confusing"He said making us all face him"Like I don't know what to expect anymore...is Kourtney suddenly going to walk up to me and be like 'oh hey, do you wanna make baby number four with me?' And if that shit does happen I will literally die"He said making us all burst out laughing making him follow.

Tyga:"You shouldn't be complaining tho, your kids cute as hell"He said making us all agree.

Scott:"Oh please! Kendall and Y/n are having a kid now....that baby is probably going to like she got crafted by the gods herself"He said making me burst put laughing again. I wiped the tears that escaped my eyes and shook my head.

Y/n:"I know our kids going to be cute, but lets not take it so far now"I said making them chuckle and shake their heads.

Kanye:"But seriously though, you will be fine Y/n/n"He said sending me a reassuring smile making me smile and nod.

Y/n:"Thanks, but I don't really know how to do certain things....And I don't want to be lost and all"I said making them all laugh.

Scott:"It'll come like instinct, you're already good with our kids so you will be fine"He said waving it off making me nod. Maybe he was right, Maybe I just needed to chill and let whatever happens, happens.

We spent a few more minutes talking and laughing when the door opened revealing the girls. They all walked out and took seats next to us while Kendall settled for my lap and smiled kissing me cheek.

Kendall:"So what were you and the guys talking about?"She questioned making me shrug.

Y/n:"Normal stuff, baby things and all"I said chuckling at the end thinking of what Scott said.

Kylie:"I still can't believe there's only a few more months and then the little guy is going to be here!"She said excitedly making myself and Kendall laugh.

Kendall:"I know, I still cant believe I'm going to be mom...its all so surreal"She said making me nod in agreement with her.

Y/n:"I know right, who knew I'd be a mom at 18 going on 19....damn"I said mumbling the last part making everyone else chuckle.