Old Habits Part 8.

Y/N POV.

I let the girls drag me downstairs to the others but all I wanted to do was go back to my room and go under the covers and sleep for the rest of the day. Last night was draining and the last thing I wanted to do was talk about it...with my family and Kendall's. I looked at the girls and whined making them look at me.

Hailey:"What?"She asked making me show them my best puppy dog eyes and pout.

Y/n:"Girls can I just go back upstairs and sleep please? I'm really tired and I just want to sleep for the rest of the day"I said making them all look at me and shake their heads.

Bella:"As much as that is cute and all we still need to know what happened and after you can sleep as long as you want"She said making me whine even more.

Y/n:"But its weird! I don't wanna talk about the sex stuff while my parents are around and hers...its just wrong"I said making a disgusted face.

Gigi:"We know but we all want to know what happened"She said making me sigh and shake my head at them.

Y/n:"I'll talk but I'm not mentioning the sex stuff"I said making them all nod and drag me back to the kitchen were everyone was sitting and talking or helping Kris and my mom with breakfast.

Kourtney:"Hey Y/n/n"She said making me give her a small smile and nod.

Y/n:"Morning everyone. How are you all doing today?"I asked making them all mumble 'okays' and 'pretty goods' making me nod and sit down next to Bella.

Ava:"I'm sure you're doing pretty good"She mumbled taking a sip of her juice making my eyes go wide while everyone laughed a little.

Y/n:"Ava! What the hell?!"I said throwing a apple at her. She giggled and shrugged making me glare at her"Just shut up"I said making everyone laugh more.

Skyler:"You shouldn't be so grumpy Y/n/n...last night couldn't have been that bad"She said teasing me making me shoot her a glare and put my head down.

Y/n:"God, I hate you"I mumbled making her giggle.

Skyler:"I love you to sis"She said making me look at her and roll my eyes but smile a little.

Kim:"So what happened last night?"She asked making me look at them and sigh.

Y/n:"Well we had a movie day yesterday and the storm was getting worse so everyone left and I went to change and lock up cause everything was just flying open and then I heard a knock on the door and there was Kendall soaked. I felt bad so I told her to go and change and take a shower and stuff and then she came back we started talking"I said taking a deep breathe making everyone look at me.

Khloe:"And? Come on, talk Y/l/n!"She said making me sigh once again.

Y/n:"And we argued for a bit and then we kissed and well the rest is...history"I said making them all groan but then look at my parents making them give me looks that said 'oh'.

Y/m/n:"Relax Y/n/n...We'll have breakfast and then leave you all to talk"She said making me blush a little but nod.

Y/d/n:"Yeah plus we have some things to do"He said making me nod. My parents along with Kris gave us some food and sat around the table eating.

Bella:"Oh my god"She said taking a bite out of her waffles.

Gigi:"This is so good!"She said making us all laugh at the sisters.

Y/m/n:"Thank you"She said making the girls give her a small smile and go back to eating. We all ate and then cleaned up and waited for my parents to leave along with Kris.