Old Habits Part 3.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"That was fucking insane!"I said panting a little.

Zayn:"It was"He said laughing a little. We just finished with our performances and the crowd was insane. The fans were going insane and singing along to all the songs.

Skyler:"You all did amazing!"She said hugging me making me chuckle a hug back. I pulled away and saw everyone smiling big at me.

Y/n:"Whats-"I was cut off by everyone jumping and hugging me making me chuckle and try to hug back"You all are acting as if this is the first time I've performed"I said making them all roll their eyes but smile.

Khloe:"You were different on stage this time!"She said making me look at her raising a eyebrow.

Tyler:"Maybe it was the kiss Camila gave you"He said wiggling his eyebrows making the Cuban next to me blush while I chuckled.

Y/n:"Maybe"I said making everyone smirk while Camila hit my arm making me chuckle and face her. I could feel someone's eyes on me making me ignore it"What was that about by the way?"I asked looking at her making her shrug.

Camila:"You looked kissable"She said making everyone chuckle while I looked at her amused.

Y/n:"I looked kissable?"I questioned making her look at me and nod shyly. I chuckled and pulled her in for a hug kissing her forehead"Fans are going to lose their shit"I said making everyone look at me and show me their phones.

Hailey:"Already losing it"She said making me take her phone and look at it wide eyed. There was already a picture of Camila and I kissing on the internet along with many articles.

Camila:"Woah! That was fast"She said shocked making me nod and read through the articles with Camila. We laughed at a few comments and handed Hailey back her phone.

Y/n:"Fans are crazy"I stated making her nod.

Camila:"True but we do have a cute ship name"She said making everyone laugh along with me. I looked forward and saw Kendall looking at me a with a frown making my laughter die down and look at her. She turned her head and started talking to Tristan making me sigh.

Y/n:"Well we should change and go enjoy the rest of the day"I said making Abel, Zayn and Camila nod.

We all went our separate ways and went to our dressing rooms to change. I changed my shirt and walked out to see everyone talking and taking a few pictures making me chuckle and photo bomb Kylie and Kendall's picture making them both groan and look at me unamused while I smirked.

Y/n:"I look pretty good in that picture"I said making them both roll their eyes but smile.

Kylie:"Come on! Let have a picture together"She said shoving Kendall her phone and jumping on my back"Smile!"She said making me chuckle and look at them camera. Kendall took the picture and handed Kylie back her phone"Okay your turn!"She said referring to myself and Kendall.

Kendall:"Kylie-"

Y/n:"Okay, so what pose are we doing Miss Jenner"I said making her look at me shocked while Kylie smirked.

Kendall:"Uh a-anything"She said making me walk up behind her wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder. She tensed a little but soon relaxed as I gave her waist a small squeeze.

Bella:"Awww! This is so cute!"She said making Kylie take out the picture. I chuckled while Kendall blushed making me smile at her. She looked so cute

Gigi:"We want pictures to!"She said making me chuckle and take pictures out with all the girls.

We spent the remaining time at the carnival going on more rides, playing multiple games and ate a lot of food...especially Camila. We were all pretty amazed how such a small person can eat so much and still stay small but I was used to it since I knew for my entire life. We were all walking back to our cars when Kylie came running over to myself and Camila.