Old Habits Part 4.

Y/N POV.

While everyone was getting ready and doing their own thing my hairstylist Jade came over. I wanted to get a new look since I wanted something new and fresh and she was the correct person to do that. She looked at me and gave me a smile.

Jade:"So Y/l/n what looking are we going for?"She asked making me bite my lip and think.

Y/n:"I'm thinking short... But not really that short"I said making her nod and pull out her phone.

Jade:"I thought you were going to say something like that so I got a few pictures that I thought might help"She said showing me a few pictures. We looked through a few pictures until I spotted one that I really liked"Should've known you'd chose that one"She stated making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Yeah but do you think it'll look good?"I asked making her nod and put her phone sway.

Jade:"Of course it will! Now sit back and let me work my magic"She said making me chuckle and nod. It was about an hour later that I saw her stand back and smile at me"Damn Y/l/n"She said spinning the chair around making me look at the mirror wide eyed.

Y/n:"Woah..."I said shocked making her giggle as I saw saw my new look.

(A/n:"Hair colour is black though

(A/n:"Hair colour is black though...or whatever colour you want it to be!😊)

It was around four in the afternoon and the ball was going to start any minute and even though we started getting ready I had a feeling we were still going to be late but I didn't mind it. I sighed and changed into this👇 and put my shoes on. Jade stayed and helped me out a little till she had to leave. I made sure my hair was set and decided that I should head downstairs.

Abel:"Holy"

Abel:"Holy"

Zayn:"Shit"He said as I walked downstairs making everyone look at me. They all stood there with jaws dropped making me stand there awkwardly.