Best Part (Part 8).

KENDALL'S POV.

Three months into pregnancy.....

Its been three months so far and its been both good and bad. Y/n has been really good to me within these few months and I'm honestly grateful to have her in my life. My family along with the girls told me how lucky I am to have her and they're right. Today myself and Y/n are going to go house shopping since she really wasn't really comfortable in this house which I understand.

Y/n:"Ready babe?"She asked as I walked downstairs making me nod and grab my bag.

Kendall:"Yeah, can we get some junk on our way back home please?"I asked showing her puppy dogs eyes making her sigh.

Y/n:"Whatever you want my love"She said making me smile and peck her lips.

Kendall:"Lets go"I said making her nod and grab her keys. We started driving over to the location where the house was and I was excited and I could see that Y/n could sense it.

Y/n:"Excited?"She asked making me nod my head eagerly and kiss her cheek.

Kendall:"Really excited! This is like a new chapter baby!"I said making her chuckle and nod kissing my hand that was in top of hers.

Y/n:"I know and I cant wait baby"She said making me smile. We arrived at the location it was really nice"So lets hope this goes well"She mumbled as we got out the car.

We spent the whole day looking for a house and much to our luck we had none. We were currently driving over to the last house and I was silently praying that it was perfect cause I wasn't I'm the mood to do this again tomorrow or another day. We arrived at the house and my jaw dropped looking at it.