Reckless Part 2.

Y/N POV.

We drove over to my place laughing and talking absolute crap but i miss this the most to be honest. Abel and I used to talk and stuff but it was different without the rest of the guys and right now Tyler was telling us some story about how he meet this girl in a club. Typical

Tyler:"She was smoking hot...."He said making me look at him and raise my eyebrow.

Y/n:"Aren't you and Hailey-"

Tyler:"Nah...well I don't know"He said shrugging making me shake my head.

Y/n:"Well just a little tip here... Don't flirt with another girl if you and Hailey are still doing things"I said making him nod.

Tyler:"Yeah I know....Everyone told me that"He said making us laugh.

Zayn:"We're just telling you cause you two act like a real couple but then when it comes down to those things you both dismiss it"He said making Tyler shrug.

Tyler:"We just don't like discussing it"He said as we pulled up to my driveway making me chuckle.

Y/n:"You two are blind"I said as we got out making him shove me a little.

Abel:"Someone's getting defensive...."He said making Tyler flip him off and grab a few packets walking inside while we grabbed the rest.

Tyga:"He knows we're joking right?"He said making me nod.

Y/n:"He does... He's just being Tyler"I said making them laugh and nod. We walked inside and placed all the packets down on the kitchen counter and walked outside to see the girls and Tyler by the bar. We walked over to our girlfriends and kissed them making them look at us.

Gigi:"Hmm...what did you guys do to Tyler?"She asked as Tyler glared at us playfully with a slight smirk on his face.

Zayn:"Nothing....."He said making us nod.

Y/n:"He's just being a little baby...isn't that right Tyler"I said walking over to him and pinching his cheeks making him push me away while the others tackled him.

Tyler:"Fuck you"He mumbled as we pulled away making us laugh.

Abel:"Not our job"He said smirking at Hailey who blushed.

Y/n:"Damn Baldwin"I said wiggling my eyebrows making her shove me since I was standing right next to her. I chuckled and stood next to Kendall putting my hands up in defence.

Hailey:"Shut up!"She mumbled making me chuckle a little along with the others. I looked over to my girlfriend and pecked her cheek.

Y/n:"Should we start the barbeque?"I asked making her nod along with the girls.

Bella:"Please! I'm starving"She said making us laugh and nod. While the girls went off to the kitchen getting a few things prepared we started the fire.

Zayn:"So Y/n...."He said trailing off making me look up and raise my eyebrow.

Y/n:"Zayn?"I said making him chuckle and sit down looking at me.

Zayn:"Any new music?"He asked making me laugh and keep an eye on the fire.

Y/n:"We've discussed this"I said making them all nod and sigh.

Abel'"We did but...its been a while since we heard some new stuff from you..."He said making me look towards them.

Y/n:"Very true but I took that time because one we were on tour and while we were on tour I worked on a few songs but...it doesn't feel..it doesn't feel like me"I said making them look at me confused.