Our Future Part 5.

Y/N POV.

A Few Months Later....

Weddings. It really brings families together, both of our families and friends were really excited about the wedding and so were we. I've been waiting to marry Kendall for a while now and all I could do was wait for the day I get to call her mine.

I was finally content in my life. I had a daughter who I loved to death. I had a fiancé that I was completely and utterly in love with. The wedding planning process was extremely stressful over the last few months but it was worth it. In just two days I would be able to call Kendall my wife.

Zayn:"Bachelor time!"He yelled walking into our house making me chuckle as Kendall slipped on her heels.

Kendall:"I have a bad feeling about tonight"She said making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"Babe we'll be fine"I said making her sigh but nod.

Bella:"Okay!"She said coming into the room and looking at myself and Kendall"Its your officially your last few days of being engaged and somewhat single so"She said smirking at Kendall evilly"lets go"She said making Kendall sigh.

Kendall:"Okay, but no strippers!"She said looking at the guys making them look at her.

Tyga:"I'm not going to lie to you Ken, but no promises"He said making me look at him amused.

Y/n:"Did you seriously get a stripper?"I asked making them shrug and clap their hands together.

Abel:"Okay, say goodbye to each other and lets go"He said making me chuckle as they walked out. I felt arms wrap around my neck as soon they left.

Kendall:"I don't like strippers"She said making a disgusted face making me chuckle and place my hands on her waist.

Y/n:"To be fair, I didn't know anything and still don't. They just told me to put clothes on and look good....so I'm following orders"I said making her glare at me but sigh.

Kendall:"Fine, but if I even see a girl with you I will cut a bitch"She said making me burst out laughing and peck her lips.

Y/n:"Hmm....feisty Jenner"I mumbled making her roll her eyes but smile.

Kendall:"Soon to be Y/l/n"She said making a face eating grin appear on my face.

Y/n:"I like the sound of that....Kendall Nicole Jenner-Y/l/n"I said humming making her giggle"Yeah, I definitely like that"I said making her shake her head and pull me in for a kiss.

Kendall:"I love you"She mumbled pulling away making me smile and peck her lips.

Y/n:"I love you more baby"I said between kisses making her smile.

Gigi:"Come on lovers, we're burning daylight here!"She yelled making us both laugh.

Y/n:"Try not to make to many guys horny tonight Jenner, I still need a wife in two days"I said making her giggle and kiss me again.

Kendall:"Same applies to you Y/l/n"She said pointing a finger at me"I need a wife in two days"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Deal"I said pecking her lips and pulling her downstairs. I walked downstairs and immediately got dragged away by the guys.

Tyler:"Okay bye! Have fun"He said pushing me out the door making me laugh. I walked outside and saw a huge party bus parked out making me laugh as I saw all my friends come out.

Y/n:"No way"I said making the guys smile proudly.

Tyga:"Yes way, now lets go Y/l/n!"He said making me walk towards the bus and greet everyone. I sat down on the seats and looked to see everyone passing around drinks making me take one.