Things Changed Part 2.

A/n:I'm so proud of her! 😍😍God she looked stunning😭👏💕 anyways back to the story...😂

Y/N POV.

They all looked at me confused while myself and Camila gave each other a look. She gave me slight nod making me turn my attention them who were watching our interaction closely trying to figure what I was talking about. I faced them and took a deep breathe.

Y/n:"I don't think I'm going to go back to L.A any time soon...."I said making all their eyes go wide.

Abel:"What do you mean?!"

Zayn:"What about your fans?!"

Tyler:"What about your music?!"

Bella:"What about us?!"She yelled waking up and looking at me. They all stood up and gave me the what the fuck look.

Y/n:"Guys-"

Tyga:"Y/n you cant be serious right now!"He said making me sigh.

Y/n:"Guys I think I should stay back and just-"

Hailey:"NO! I'm not going to let you stay here Y/n! We need you back Y/n and nothing you can say or do will stop me"She said sternly.

Bella:"I will personally drag you to the plane Y/n...."She said making me sigh.

Kim:"Y/n you cant stay here forever you know...paparazzi will find you.."

Khloe:"I get that you don't want to come back because of all the drama and headlines but if you don't face it now...when will you?"

Kourtney:"Just think about Y/n...."She said making me sigh and nod. I didn't want to go back to the spotlight and have people asking me millions of questions and having to see her and Rakim together. I just wanted to stay here and let everything cool down but now I'm rethinking it and the girls are right but am I ready to face her again? Am I ready to face Kendall?

Y/n:"I need some air"I said getting up and walking outside. I took a deep breathe and looked at the sky wondering what I did wrong in the world to deserve all this stress and drama. I heard the door open and close making me turn around and sigh"How'd you know I needed you?"I asked making her smile.

Camila:"The same way I know you hate it when I don't like to cuddle in the mornings"She sad making me laugh. She walked up to me and stood by my side and nudged me"So whats up Y/l/n?"She asked making me sigh and look at her.

Y/n:"The sky...."I said earning a slap on my arm.

Camila:"Now is not the time to be cocky"She said making me smirk and open my mouth"Don't you dare say what you were going to say"She said sternly making me close my mouth.

Y/n:"Sorry...."I mumbled making her sigh and stand in front of me lifting my head up.

Camila:"Come on Y/n/n...talk to me"She said making me take a deep breathe and look at her.

Y/n:"They're right Camila but I'm scared and I really don't wanna see her, I don't want to see with someone else because I only pictured us together and its hurts seeing her with him. Its hard for me....I go on my phone and there's pictures of them and it hurts cause I'm still in love with her...I'm always going to love her Cami but I need to let her go and get I get that but it's hard"I said making her cup my cheeks and smile at me reassuringly.