Emotionless Part 2.

Y/N POV.

I woke up to a bright light making me groan a little since the sun was being a bit of a bitch today. I moved my hands around the bed a little and found no one there making me open my eyes a little adjusting to the light. I rubbed my eyes a little and sat up looking around the room to see our clothes thrown around everywhere. I chuckled a little and saw her walk in the room making me smile a little.

There stood the beautiful Emily Ratajkowski in all her glory and my shirt.  I found out that Emily had a bit of a crush on me but I couldn't really act on it because I was in a relationship with Kendall and I was so in love with her that I didn't really care about anyone else who wasn't her. Well that's over.

We talked over the phone a few times and met up a few times when I was in New York and just hung out. We became good friends and I knew she had a thing for me but I kept quite about it until yesterday that is.  She walked over to me with a cup of coffee and handed it to me making me smile a take it. She pecked my lips making me smile and peck hers back.

Emily:"Morning..."She said smiling at me making me smile back and take a sip of my coffee.

Y/n:"Morning...."I said smiling a bit at her. She looked around her room and then at me.

Emily:"I think we may have wrecked my room"She said laughing making me laugh as well and blush.

Y/n:"Yeah...sorry about that its just that-"

Emily:"I know... You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to Y/n/n"She said giving me a warm smile making me nod and mumble a thank you"Oh and this has been going off from the morning"She said handing me my phone making me groan a little.

Y/n:"Yeah I was expecting that"I said taking it from her. She looked at me and blushed a little making me smile at her since she looked cute.

Emily:"Uh you can stay for breakfast or as long as you need....if you want to"She said making me chuckle a little at her cuteness.

Y/n:"I would love to but-"

Emily:"I already called the hotel and had them send over your bags....I knew you wouldn't really want to go out for a while since paparazzi would ask way to many questions"She said making me sigh in relief.

Y/n:"Thanks Em...I owe you"I said making her shrug.

Emily:"No need...I'll be downstairs making breakfast. The bathroom is right through there"She said pointing to the door making me nod.

Y/n:"Okay, thank you"I said making her nod and walk out the room leaving me alone. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it to see missed see calls  and messages from basically everyone.

20 missed calls from Bella.

25 messages from Gigi.

10 messages from Tyler.

15 missed calls from Tyga.

30 missed calls from Kylie.

40 missed calls and messages from Hailey.