I'm Back Part 6.

Y/N POV.

I sat there for a few more minutes enjoying the peace and quite for a bit and sighed. I woke up and walked outside to see the family around the fireplace talking making me smile and join them. I sat next to Kendall and kissed her neck a little making her giggle a little.

Kendall:"Babe! That tickles"She said making me chuckle and kiss her more making her giggle more"Y-yn"She said between laughs making me pull away and look at her.

Y/n:"Yes?"I asked innocently making her roll her eyes and shove me playfully.

Kim:"You guys are to cute for words"She said making us turn and see all of them starring at us with smiles making us look down a blush a little.

Y/n:"Thanks"I mumbled making them all laugh and shake their heads.

Skyler:"All we have to do is catch you two in the act and you'll suddenly get so shy"She said making us blush more.

Ava:"Aww...is Y/n/n embarrassed"She said making me look at her and stick my tongue out.

Y/n:"No!"I said making then all laugh and shake their heads at our sibling banter.

Khloe:"So Y/n/n...how's things going with music?"She asked making everyone turn to me. I sighed and sat back putting my arm around Kendall's shoulders making her cuddle me.

Y/n:"Its going okay....never worked on much since myself and Abel were busy on tour but I'll get back to it soon"I said making them nod.

Kris:"Oh Y/n/n don't forget that you also have a few interviews that need to be done"She said making me nod.

Kourtney:"Interviews?"She asked making both Kris and I nod.

Y/n:"Yeah, people wanna know about the tour and if I have music coming up also other stuff...."I said making her nod.

We all sat around the fireplace and talked for hours about random things like a family. Ever since Kendall and I moved in together my family and her family got more closer and its like they are inseparable. We were bidding our goodbyes since it was a little late and everyone had a busy day ahead of them.

Kanye:"I'm guessing I'll see you in the studio"He said as we walked out making me nod.

Y/n:"I'll see...I haven't spent much time with Ken so...."I said making him nod.

Kanye:"Yeah I get It"He said. I gave him a hug and walked to my car to see Kendall and her sisters talking. I walked up behind Kendall and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

Y/n:"Hello ladies"I said looking at them making them smile and shake their heads.

Kylie:"You can't keep your hands to yourself can you?"She asked amused making me nod and kiss Kendall's neck again.

Y/n:"Have you seen my girlfriend?"I asked making them laugh and shake their heads while she blushed.

Khloe:"Smooth Y/l/n"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"I'm guessing the girls and guys went home?"I asked making them nod.

Kylie:"They said that they were tired"She said making me nod. The sisters talked for a while longer while I put my face in Kendall's neck and took in her sweet scent planting a few kisses here and there.

Kendall:"Babe"She mumbled making me pull away to see the sisters gone and our car still parked here"I've been calling you for the past five minutes"She said making me pull away and look down rubbing the back of my neck.

Y/n:"Sorry"I mumbled making her giggle and peck my lips making me smile. I opened her door and closed it slowly as she got in. I walked to my side and hopped in driving back home.