It Takes Time Part 3.

Y/N POV.

We were currently driving over to this café Gigi sent me the directions to and the drive was silent but it was comfortable. I could feel that there was something off about this sudden call from Gigi but I chose to ignore it since its the girls and I missed them. I looked over at Camila and smiled a little since she was busy humming something making me crack a smile. We arrived at the café and got mobbed by paparazzi making us both groan.

Y/n:"Hold on...."I said making her nod as I got out the car and pushed the paparazzi"Move or I'll punch you and trust me I'm not afraid to!"I said making them all take a few steps back but still take pictures. I got to her side and opened the door for her making her get out.

Camila:"You literally scare everyone"She said making me chuckle as I helped her inside the place. We got in and sighed in relief trying to spot the girls. I looked around and spotted them and smiled once I saw them. I walked to the table and froze once I stood there making Camila tense up besides me"Uh-oh"She mumbled making everyone turn and face us.

They all looked at us and gave us apologetic smiles making me internally scream but shake it off. I looked next to Kylie and gave her a small smile and cleared my throat.

Y/n:"Hey Kendall"I said making her smile at me.

Kendall:"Hey Y/n"She said making me smile back. I took a seat with Camila and looked at the menu for a bit.

Y/n:"So how are all of you?"I asked looking at them all. They all shrugged and put their menus down after we ordered.

Hailey:"We're okay just a little tired"She said making me nod. They were all having a conversation with Camila while myself and Kendall kept quite. I looked up and saw Kendall give me a look making me sigh. I nodded making her smile a little.

Kendall:"Uh myself and Y/n are going to take a walk....see you girls just now"She said making them all look at us and nod. Camila gave me a look making me smile.

Y/n:"Its okay....I got this"I said making her nod. We went through the back and exited the restaurant and decided to take a walk  and talk. We were walking for a few minutes and to my surprise there wasn't any paparazzi around.

Kendall:"So I wanted to talk to you..."She said making me look at her and take a deep breathe.

Y/n:"Okay...about?"I asked trying not to just break down in front of her. I honestly wanted to run away and hide because I can't look at her the same without picturing them together cause I'm the only one who's suppose to hold her like that. Me and only me.

Kendall:"Yesterday, just everything that's been happening"She said making me sigh and nod.

Y/n:"Okay...."I said making her sigh.

Kendall:"I know what I did yesterday wasn't called for and I'm sorry for that but you-"She stopped and took a deep breathe"You can't feel that way about me....do you really think that way of me Y/n?"She asked in a soft almost fragile voice.

Y/n:"I have no other way to think Kendall....I found out that you were cheating on me for a year Kendall! One fucking year! How would you want me to react? I'm not going to be walking on rainbows and sunshine because the girl that I'm in love with was cheating on me"I said stopping and looking at her.

Kendall:"I didn't plan it Y/n! You were on tour and with all the pictures of you with girls and leaving clubs and hanging out with multiple fucking people that I didn't know had me thinking that maybe you were cheating on me! Maybe you didn't care anymore so I got drunk and Asap was there and it happened okay! I slept with Asap!"She said making me shake my head.