Old Habits Part 7.

Y/N POV.

As soon as those words left her mouth I didn't waste any time. I tapped the back of her legs making her jump and wrap her legs around my waist. I carried her upstairs to my room and pushed the door and put her against the wall and trailed my kisses from her lips going to her jaw and then her neck sucking on her sweet spot making her moan and throw her head back. I moved my kisses from her neck going to her collarbone making her tighten her grip around my waist and tug my shirt.

Kendall:"Out"She breathed out making me ignore her request and carry her to the bed. I removed her shirt and connected our lips again making her hands go to the back of my neck pulling me closer. Her hands moved to my back gripping my shirt and pulling it a little as I traced her bottom lip asking for entrance which she gladly granted making us fight for dominance.  She moaned and bit my lip making me groan and pull away removing my shirt and going back for another kiss.

She tugged at my pants making me remove her hands and pin it on the bed as I kissed down her body making her moan and bit her lip. I let go of her hands and kissed my way down her body and tugged at her shorts that she was wearing asking for permission making her nod. I pulled her shorts down and looked at the girl in front of me. I analysed every inch of her body like it was the first time seeing it and god was she perfect.

I kissed from her ankles going up her body making small moans and groans escape her lips and it was music to my ears. She moved her hands to my pants and tugged it making me pull away and remove it. I put us under the covers and connected our lips again missing the taste of her lips. Our lips moved in perfect sync making us both go insane at the feeling. I pulled away and kissed her jaw, neck and moved further down her chest making her arch her back. I took that as the opportunity to undo her bra and throw it somewhere carelessly. I moaned at the sight and pecked her lips.

Y/n:"You're so beautiful..."I mumbled looking at her making a small blush appear on her cheeks making me smile and peck her lips once again before moving down to her breasts. I sucked and licked on them making her moan and tug my hair a little making me groan but continue nonetheless.

Kendall:"Baby..."She said making me kiss further down her body and pull her underwear down her long legs. I kissed her inner thighs and then moved back up to her lips making her groan"Baby stop being a tease"She said making me bite her lip and pull away to look at her.

Y/n:"Tell me what you want Kendall"I said making her move my hands to her wet core.

Kendall:"I want you...baby please"She said almost begging me making me slip one finger in her making her moan"Fuck"She moaned out making me move my finger in and out of her and add a second one making her bite her lip and dig her nails in my arm a little. I stopped making her groan and look at me"Why did you-"

Y/n:"Be patient babe"I said as I kissed down her body making her hands move to my hair pushing me closer to her hot, dripping core. I kissed her lower lips making her moan and push me closer. I placed her legs on my shoulders and inserted my tongue making her jerk her hips forward.

Kendall:"Oh my god! Y/n"She moaned as she moved her hips making me moan and continue my work. I felt her legs shake indicating that she was close. I sucked on her clit making her come undone"Y/n! Fuck babyyy"She moaned out as I helped ride out her orgasm. I kissed up her body as she calmed down from her high and hovered over her making her eyes flutter open.

Y/n:"You okay?"I asked making her nod and pull me in for another kiss making me kiss back and suck on her bottom lip making her flip us over so she was straddling me. She kissed down my body making me close my eyes and moan.

She removed my boxes and moved her hands up and down my member making me moan. I watched as she put my member in her mouth making me moan at the feeling of lips wrapped around me taking in all of me. She started deep throating me making me groan and hold her hair back.