Old Habits Part 6.

Y/N POV.

Its been two days since the ball that my family held and we were all busy with work. Camila left yesterday because she had to get back to work which I was upset about but had to deal with it since I couldn't keep her forever with me. I was currently driving to a photoshoot I had to do when my phone rang.

Y/n:"Hello"I said not looking at the caller ID making the person giggle.

Bella:"Hey Romeo"She said making me chuckle and take a turn.

Y/n:"Hey Juliet..to what do I owe this sudden phone call?"I asked making her giggle a little and hum.

Bella:"Well I just wanted to check in since I didn't see or talk to you for two days along with the others...."she said making me hum.

Y/n:"Well I'm doing okay.. going to a photoshoot right now"I said making her squeal.

Bella:"What photoshoot?"She asked making me chuckle.

Y/n"Adidas..."I said making her squeal even more.

Bella:"You're gonna look so hot!"She said fangirling making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"Not really but whatever you say..whats up with you?"I asked.

Bella:"You know..photoshoots, interviews and more photoshoots that's actually why I called"She said making me raise a eyebrow waiting for her to continue"We're all free today and was wondering if we could hang out later"She asked making me smile.

Y/n:"Sure thing princess..Just go over to my place and I'll meet you there after the photoshoot"I said making her clap her hands.

Bella:"Okay and drive safely please...there's supposed to be storm later"She said making me smile and nod.

Y/n:"Okay Bells...see you later. Love you"I said making her blow me a kiss.

Bella:"Bye. Love you to dork!"She said and hung up making me chuckle and shake my head. I arrived at the place where the photoshoot was going to take place and walked in. I would be working with someone...a model to be exact but I don't know who. All I know is that I apparently knew her.

I walked inside and spotted the photographer and greeted him and discussed a few things. We were busy talking when I heard a familiar voice echo through the studio making me freeze in spot. I turned around to be greeted with a familiar pair of brown orbs that always managed to make my insides melts.

Y/n:"Kendall"I said making her stop in her tracks and look at me shocked. We haven't talked since the ball and you could say things were awkward. Everyone could sense tension the next day and myself and Kendall being the suborn people we are didn't dare to address it.

Kendall:"Y/n"She said shocked but I saw her eyes sparkle a little. But maybe I'm just imagining things.

"Perfect! You two already know each other so we can get to business"He said making us look at him. He was new to the business and I'm sure he didn't know about our history so we just nodded.

Kendall:"Uh yeah..."She said making him clap his hands together and point to the dressing rooms.

"You two go change into your clothes and then meet me out here"He said making us nod and walk to the dressing rooms. I changed into a pair of Adidas tracks and shoes and walked out to Kendall taking some shots alone"Perfect Kendall!"He said making her smile a little"Yes! You're stunning darling"He said making me smile and watch her.

Y/n:"She certainly is"I said making them both stop and look at me. I blushed a little since Kendall heard me while the photographer smiled at me.

"Ah Y/n perfect timing! I was just done with Kendall"He said making Kendall walk towards me. I walked to my place and waited for the photographer"Alright now don't take it to seriously....give me your best looks"he said making me nod and do a few poses making him click like crazy"Yes! You're a natural Y/n"He said making me chuckle a little"Yes!"He said once again snapping away. Once we were done with the single shots we looked at him.