Best Part (Part 7).

Y/N POV.

Kourtney:"Kendall's pregnant"She said somewhat breathless making myself and Kendall nod with grins on our faces.

Y/n:"Guess who's going to be parents"I said putting my phone down and wrapping my arm around Kendall's waist pulling her closer.

Kris:"Oh my god!"She said shooting up from her seat and running towards us. She pulled us in for a hug making myself and Kendall laugh a little but hug back"My baby is going to be a mom"She said pulling away and looking Kendall with tears in her eyes.

Y/d/n:"Couldn't wait could you?"He asked before pulling me into a hug making me chuckle as my mom joined the hug along with my sisters.

Y/m/n:"Oh my baby"She gushed squishing my cheeks and pulling me in for another hug"You're going to be a crazy mom"She said making me chuckle and smile at them.

Y/n:"I learnt it from the best"I said making them roll their eyes but laugh. They started congratulating Kendall while the Kardashian's stood in front of me making me chuckle nervously.

Khloe:"Thank god its yours"She said breaking the tension and pulling me into a bone crushing hug making me chuckle and hug back.

Kris:"I'm speechless"She said pulling me into a hug making the siblings join in as well.

Bella:"I want some action"She said waking up and joining the hug with everyone else making me groan and move a little.

Kendall:"Can't breathe"She mumbled.

Y/n:"Uh my girl is pregnant and she needs to breathe"I said making them all pull away and give Kendall and I our space making us let out a breathe of relief"You okay?"I questioned making her nod and kiss my cheek.

Kendall:"I'm perfect"She said making me smile and pull out her chair. We all took our seats and dished out and started eating.

Skyler:"So whats the plans from here?"She asked making us all look at her.

Kim:"Yeah, with the public and all the other things?"She asked making Kendall look at me to explain since she was eating and hungry.

Y/n:"Well, the public knows that myself and Kendall are back together considering the posts and the fact that we have been hanging out more so that's not a problem. We have to get a new house for a very specific reason"I said cringing of the thought of Rocky being here"And then we move forward. I want my family to be happy and safe and when Kendall wants to reveal that she's pregnant she can....its her body so therefore her choice"I said going back to my meal making them look at me astonished.

Hailey:"Damn"She mumbled making me look up.

Kylie:"Kenny, you need to wife her"She said making me chuckle while Kendall blushed"Or I will"She said making Tyga look at her.

Tyga:"Hey! I'm right here"He said making Kylie pat his shoulder and sigh.

Kylie:"We both know she's wife material"She said making him huff and go back to his meal while everyone laughed including me.

Y/n:"Uh thanks"I said making Kylie wink and Kendall slap my hand"Ow!"I mumbled rubbing the spot.

Kendall:"Don't flirt with me sister"She said making me look at her with a Really look.

Y/n:"I wasn't and wouldn't...well playfully yes but seriously no"I said honestly making Kendall pinch me while everyone laughed.

Scott:"Just a note....don't talk back. Go with it"He said making me rub my thigh since she pinched me there.

Kendall:"You should listen to Scott babe"She said making me nod and go back to my food.

Y/n:"Yeah cause I might just die"I mumbled making Abel and the guys snicker while the girls shook their head. Kendall was to busy eating making me thank the gods that she didn't hear me.