Best Part (Part 4).

KENDALL'S POV.

Its been three days since we all had lunch at Kim's place and hung out with each other, talking and just spending some family time together. Y/n left for London two days ago and I was already missing her like crazy but she was doing her job so who was I to stop her. I haven't been well these few days though....I don't know weather its because I'm missing Y/n or what but I haven't been feeling up to it.

Its like my headaches have gotten worse and if I looked at food I automatically felt like throwing up. I've been eating and stuff but just not like I used to cause whenever I ate I just felt sick or brought it up again. I know I should tell Y/n or someone about it but I really didn't want to worry anyone with it. Today the girls came over to spend the day with me and as much as I'm looking forward to it I knew they would somehow question me about my appearance.

Bella:"Ken..."She said cutting me out of my thoughts making me shake my head and look up to meet her eyes.

Kendall:"Yeah?"I asked still in a daze making them all look at me and switch the TV off giving me all their attention.

Gigi:"Okay, whats going on with you?"She asked crossing her arms and looking at me making me shift a little in my seat and look at her.

Kendall:What do you mean?"I asked playing dumb making them all roll their eyes and look at me worried.

Kylie:"Kenny, you don't look well at all"She said with worry laced in her voice"You haven't been eating much and you look pale"She said making me sigh.

Kendall:"I'm fine....I'm just tired is all"I said making them look at me disapprovingly. I saw Hailey walk into the room with a plate of nachos and pizza making my stomach turn.

Hailey:"Foods-woah Kenny..."She said stopping and looking at me"You don't look to good"She said making me shake my head.

Kendall:"I'm-"I cut myself off by jumping off the couch and bolting to the nearest bathroom and throwing up whatever I had in me. I felt someone rub my back and hold my hair back making me groan and pull away.

Bella:"Kenny"She said looking at me worriedly making me flush the toilet and wake up, washing my face and rinsing my mouth. Once I was done I looked in the mirror and saw them all looking at me"Come on, lets go to the bedroom"She said making me nod and follow them.

Kendall:"Thanks"I mumbled as Hailey handed me a glass of water once I sat on the bed. They all sat around me and sighed.

Gigi:"Kenny, you need to tell us whats going on with you"She said making me nod knowing I cant hide this forever.

Kendall:"I don't even know you guys, I just feel like crap"I said looking at them"I have good days and then I have bad days"I said making them look at each other.

Hailey:"What have you been feeling lately?"She asked making me think back.

Kendall:"Well, I've been having headaches a lot, nausea is something I've been feeling a lot and my moods have been everywhere"I said making them look at each other once again.

Kylie:"Okay, when did all of this start happening?"She asked carefully making me think back and sigh.

Kendall:"Around the time we came back from Finland"I said looking at them confused as they looked at each other nervously.

Hailey:"Okay, Kenny I'm going to ask you a question and just answer them okay"She said making me nod"You and Y/n had sex while you two were there right?"She asked making me nod.

Kendall:"Yes"I answered making her nod.

Gigi:"Did the two of you use....protection?"She asked making me think back and shake my head.