Break Up Or Make up Part 7.

Since its my birthday I shall bless all of you with a update 😊 Enjoy! ❤

Y/N POV.

We spent the entire day walking around and exploring the place and I was enjoying myself. It was nice to have a normal day with her and not have people come up to us and ask for pictures. It was like we were normal for the day and I loved it. We were currently sitting in a small café having some coffee and talking.

Kendall:"I can not believe that was you!"She said showing me her phone to see that my sisters sent her and everyone else pictures of me when I was younger making me groan.

Y/n:"Do you know how many times people asked me that! I look like a idiot"I said referring to the outfit I was wearing making Kendall take the phone back and type away.

Kendall:"Baby you look adorable"She said making me look at her and give her a look. She got up from her seat and sat on my lap and cupped my cheeks"Baby"She said making me look at her and pout.

Y/n:"What?"I asked grumpily making her shake her head and kiss my lips making me smile and kiss back.

Kendall:"You were and are cute"She said pulling away making me make a disgusted face"And if it makes you feel any better I think that you looked cute"She said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"I looked horrible babe"I said looking at the picture again"Thank god for puberty"I said making her shake her head and kiss my nose.

Kendall:"Stop being such a sour apple! You looked cute. End of story"She said making me sigh and dismiss it. We finished our coffee and paid the bill.

Y/n:"What time is it?"I asked as we walked out to see that it was already dark outside.

Kendall:"Woah, Its six thirty"She said making me look at her shocked.

Y/n:"We literally spent the whole day eating, drinking and doing stupid things"I said making her giggle and nod.

Kendall:"Yes we did and it was refreshing"She said wrapping her arm around mine as we walked to the car"It was nice to feel normal for a day"She said making me nod and kiss her head.

Y/n:"It was"I said making her stop and look at me.

Kendall:"Uh I think we forgot something"She said making me look at her confused"We said we're going to have dinner back at our place right"She said making me smile since she said our and nod.

Y/n:"Yeah, why?"I asked making her grab my arm and drag me to a store.

Kendall:"Which means we need a few things babe"She said making me nod and grab a cart and follow her"Okay so what did you have in mind?"She asked making me think.

Y/n:"Well we have the basic things right?"I asked making her nod"What are you feelings for?"I asked making her look at me and smile big.

Kendall:"I'm kind of craving steak"She said making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"Alright well lets go get things we can make with it"I said making her clap her hands excitedly and push me further in the store. Once we were done getting everything we needed, we started checking it.

Kendall:"I think we need some wine"She said making me chuckle and follow her to where the wine is. We were looking for the perfect wine and spotted it on the top shelf making Kendall go on her tip toes and reach for it making me stare at her ass.

Y/n:"Damn"I mumbled making her turn around with the wine in her hands and a smirk on her face.

Kendall:"Y/n Y/l/n, were you just starring at my ass?"She asked making me bite my lip and shake my head blushing a little.