It Takes Time Part 5.

Y/N POV.

I looked at him wide eyed while he smirked along with the guys making me internally groan. I saw everyone's attention on me along with Kendall's making me more nervous. I sat back and sighed.

Y/n:"Where'd you hear that from?"I asked making Zayn give me a look.

Zayn:"People talk Y/l/n...now tell me is it true?"He asked making me sigh knowing I won't be able to avoid this conversation.

Y/n:"Okay....we flirt but its not how you guys think it is and like you girls said I basically flirt with everyone!"I said making them all laugh besides Kendall.

Bella:"And touchy?"She asked wiggling her eyebrows making me chuckle and shake my head.

Y/n:"No....flirting yes but touching no"I stated making them all nod"Plus its Camila we're talking about... Me having a chance with her is zero to none"I said making them all look at me like they saw a ghost.

Hailey:"Well that's a load of bull"She said making me look at her confused"Oh come on Y/n!"She said making me jump a little.

Y/n:"What?"I asked confused making them shake their heads and look at me.

Kylie:"I love you Y/n/n but you're blind sometimes"She said making me look even more confused.

Khloe:"God I heard about it now and I already know! Camila likes you Y/n!"She said making me look at her wide eyed.

Y/n:"Woah....huh?"I said still processing everything that I've heard"As in Camila Cabello?"I asked making them all groan.

Gigi:"Yes as in Cabello Y/n!"She said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"No! No way....I've had a crush on her since I was a kid I would have known-"

Kendall:"You had a crush on her?"She asked cutting me off making me look at her and clear my throat and then looked back at the others.

Y/n:"As I was saying....I would have known if something was up! I've known her for basically my entire life"I said making them sit back and sigh.

Tyler:"Your clueless"

Tyga:"Absolutely blind"

Hailey:"Sometimes I wonder if my prayers for you work..."She said making me pout.

Y/n:"Hey! I'm not clueless"I said making everyone laugh a little.

Kourtney:"Kind off are Y/n/n...."

Kris:"Its cute though"She said making me sit back and pout even more. Our food and drinks came making us all dig in while I kept quite while and thought about it. Did Camila like me? I shook away my thoughts and continued to eat.

Kendall:"Hey...you okay?"She asked nudging me making me look at her and nod.

Y/n:"Yeah...my thoughts are just clouding my mind a little is all..."I said making her nod. She put her fork in front of my face making me look at her a little confused.

Kendall:"Mines might taste better..."She said making me smirk and chuckle"Not like that!"She said hitting my arm making me chuckle and put my arms up in defence. I took a bite and smiled a little before going back to my food"Well...."She said making me look at her.

Y/n:"Yours taste better"I said winking at her making her turn red while I heard snickers making me look up and see everyone look at us with smiles or smirks.

Zayn:"Smooth...."He said taking a bite of his food and smirking making me blush and go back to my food. We all ate and talked for a while just catching up with each other and having a few laughs which made me smile since I missed this.