Missing Part 4.

HAILEY'S POV.

We all couldn't believe our eyes in this moment. There in front of us stood one of Y/n's closest family friend and her childhood crush may I add. Out of everyone we should have known she'd be here with Y/n cause after all Y/n trusted her with her life. We should have known she'd call Camila.

Abel:"Hold up...Camila! As in Camila Cabello?"He asked making her look at us and nod. She was shocked to see us and so were we.

Camila:"Not to sound rude but what are you all doing here?"She asked making us look at each other and then her.

Gigi:"Y/n...We need Y/n back"She said making Camila open her mouth but get cut off by a voice that we've missed for the past two weeks.

Y/n:"Cami who's at the-"She cut herself off and stared at us wide eyed.

Khloe:"Hey Y/l/n"

Y/n:"H-hey"She stumbled out making us laugh a little. Camila moved aside making Bella run and jump on her making Y/n stumble a little but catch her and hug her.

Bella:"I'm mad at you"

Y/n:"I can tell..."She said hugging her making us all laugh including her. She put Bella down and opened her arms making us girls run over to her and hug her. We all pulled her into bone crushing making her chuckle a little but hug back.

Zayn:"I never thought I'd say this but I missed you Y/n/n"He said pulling her into a hug with the guys making her chuckle and hug back. She greeted Kendall's sisters and Kris pulled away looking at us.

I think we all took that moment to take in her appearance. Y/n was always a person who made sure she looked presentable and kept herself well but right now she doesn't look like that. She has bags under her eyes and she smelt like alcohol and we all noticed that. Camila saw our expressions and cleared her throat.

Camila:"Well its late so I think we should all get some rest and then talk tomorrow"She said making us all nod since we were tired from the long flight even though we did sleep on the way here.

Y/n:"Okay well I'm going to bed...see you all tomorrow"She said giving us a small smile and walking upstairs. We looked around the house and sighed.

Kylie:"We haven't been here in a while...."She said making us all nod. We looked at Camila who waited for the room door to close and then turned to us.

Camila:"I'm guessing you all want explanations?"She said making us all nod"Okay...Want anything to drink"She asked walking to kitchen with us following.

Bella:"I'll have water"She said making everyone nod besides me.

Hailey:"Can I have tea please?"I asked since my throat was killing me.

Camila:"Sure...."She said giving us a smile and walking to kettle and switching it on. She grabbed water bottles for everyone and handed it to them and then grabbed a cup making my tea.

Abel:"So...."He said trailing off making her hand me my tea and and sit down on the stool opposite us.

Camila:"Whats your first question?"She asked making all stare at each other. Everyone gave me a look making me speck first.

Hailey:"How much do you know?"I asked making her look at me and sigh.

Camila:"Well I got a phone call from Y/n a few weeks ago and she said that she needed me so I came here-"

Gigi:"So you just dropped everything and came here?"

Camila:"Pretty much cause Y/n would so the same for me so its only fair"She said making us nod.