The MET Gala Part 2.

GIGI'S POV.

The drive to the airport was uncomfortable... Extremely uncomfortable to be exact. Y/n never said a word and we all stayed quite and stole a few glances at her while she was driving. She had blank expression on get face making us all make a mental note to have a talk with Kendall later.

We arrived at the airport and it was filled with paparazzi making us groan a little. The guys along with Y/n helped us inside while security pushed everyone away making way for us. We all checked in our bags and walked to the plane. Y/n walked besides Kendall who was on her phone while Y/n stole a few glances at her and kicked the ground a little.

Gigi:"Lets talk!"I said pulling Kendall arms making her groan a little while Y/n walked over to the guys.

Bella:"Okay whats going on?"

Hailey:"You're on your phone constantly and you're ignoring everyone"She said making Kendall shrug.

Kendall:"I'm talking to people"She mumbled making us look at her curiously.

Kylie:"Are you cheating on Y/n?"She asked bluntly making all of our eyes go wide.

Kendall:"What! No!"She said making us all look at her crossing our arms not buying it"I'm not! I swear!"She said making us eye her and nod.

Gigi'"Well whatever you're doing just stop! You're being a complete bitch to Y/n when she's trying to talk to you and make things right-"

Kendall:"I know G! I'm just irritated and I don't want to talk about it"She said running her hands through her hair. We all sighed and looked at her.

Bella:"Whatever just stop being bitchy to her..."She said walking away from us and joining the guys.

Kylie:"She's right Kendall"She said walking away making us follow leaving Kendall by herself. We joined the guys and saw them all having a conversation and stopping when they saw us.

Hailey:"What?"

Tyler:"Nothing, why's Kendall all by herself?"He asked pointing to see Kendall starring at us making Y/n clear her throat.

Kylie:"She's thinking...."She said making them nod. We all boarded the plane an and took our seats waiting for take off. There was a silence in the plane and it was awkward as fuck.

Zayn:"Anyways...."He said sitting up and looking at Y/n who hasn't spoken the whole day. She's legit only said three words"What photoshoot are you doing Y/n/n?"He asked making all us pay attention even Kendall.

Y/n:"Uh well its for Adidas actually... I'm the new ambassador"She said quietly making us all look at her shocked.

Bella:"Oh my god! Congratulations"She said jumping on her making her chuckle a little and us all congratulate her. Kendall looked at her and gave her a small smile.

Kendall:"Congratulations"She said making Y/n nod and bit her lip looking at us.

Y/n:"I wasn't supposed to tell anyone and I can't cancel since its a pretty big deal"She said making us nod.

Abel:"Of course it is! You're a fucking Stargirl"He said making us all laugh a little.

Tyga:"Wait so if you're the ambassador that means...dude you're literally going to be everywhere"He said making us laugh.

Y/n:"Yeah,I was surprised that they actually considered me since I'm still pretty young"She said shrugging.

Gigi:"Extremely clever actually... Having someone young doing it since Adidas is a pretty popular brand"I said making them all nod agreeing with me.