New And Improved Part 4.

BELLA'S POV.

Its been three days since the whole thing with Y/n and Kendall and we all lost to why she was acting like that. I mean she shouldn't be acting like that since she was the one that called it quits and basically left Y/n. We talked to Kendall and whenever we bring up the topic she would change the subject or just walk away so we decided it drop it...for now.

Gigi:"Zayn said that ever since they got Y/n in the studio they can't get her out"She said making us all nod.

Bella:"I know, Abel said that when he went yesterday to check up on her she was sleeping on the couch in the studio"I said making them all sigh.

Kylie:"We need to find out whats going on with Kendall"She said making us all nod in agreement.

Hailey:"We should probably head back to Y/n's and see if she needs anything before the concert"She said making us nod. We drove over to Y/n's and saw the guys cars there making us hop out and open the door to see them walking out.

Abel:"Whats up babe?"He asked kissing my cheek making me smile.

Bella:"We just wanted to check if Y/n/n needs anything"I said making them nod.

Zayn:"Well, we're going to head out and we'll meet you at the concert"He said making us all nod. We walked further into the house and saw Y/n drinking some water.

Kylie:"Hey Y/n/n"She said making Y/n turn around and smile at us. She's been in and out of it for the past three days and when we try to talk about she changes the subject and moves onto something else.

Y/n:"Hey girls...ready for the concert?"She asked making us nod.

Gigi:"We are...but we know you've got something up your sleeve"She said making Y/n chuckle.

Y/n:"Maybe, maybe not..."She said making us eye suspiciously.

Hailey:"Okay....We're going to get ready here"She said making Y/n nod and walk to her room.

Y/n:"Okay..we leave in half an hour"She said making us all nod and rush to our rooms. 

We all got ready and went downstairs to grab something to drink before we left. We heard footsteps making us look up and see Y/n looking hot as ever. Like seriously her parents did a pretty damn good job with her. She gave us a smile and grabbed a water.

Bella:"If I were single I'd date you you"I said making her chuckle and shake her head.

Y/n:"Thanks and we're actually really pretty early so....food?"She asked making us nod.

Hailey:"I could go for a burger...."She said making us nod in agreement.

Y/n:"Okay lets go then...."She said grabbing her keys and walking to the door with us following. We all got in the car and started talking.

Gigi:"Ready for the concert?"She asked making Y/n nod.

Y/n:"To be honest with you girls I'm kinda nervous...."She said taking a deep breathe"I haven't been on stage for a while and not to mention that hundreds of fans will be there and the fact that I went off the grid for weeks will make them more curious then they already are"She said making us sigh.

Bella:"Y/n/n you're going to be great! You always put a hundred percent into your performances and give it your all so don't stress"I said making her give me a small smile.

Y/n:"Thanks Bells"She said making me smile. We arrived at In and Out and ordered a few burgers and then drove over to the venue.

Kylie:"This is the life of Y/n...along with us eating burgers in her car going to her concert which is going to fire guys!"She said on Snapchat making us all make funny faces and laugh.