Missing Part 3.

BELLA'S POV.

One week later...

Its been one week since we all saw Y/n and were all worried about her. She just got in the car and left not leaving a message or anything with us. She just got up and left leaving nothing behind of hers. She had all her things flown to wherever she is and left us with nothing. No phonecalls. No texts. No Y/n. She sent us and the whole world into a frenzy since no one can find her. I scrolled through my phone and sighed looking at all the headlines.

Y/n Y/l/n missing after break up with Kendall Jenner? Where is the star?

Y/n Y/l/n gone missing leaving us all wondering...where is she?

Y/n Y/l/n stopped all her accounts and went off the grid making the whole world search for her?

I locked my phone and through it on the couch frustrated with all the headlines. We've all been looking everywhere for her and we've had no luck what so ever. We can't even go out anymore because paparazzi is gone more aggressive with trying to find Y/n and basically harass us every chance they get. We've tried getting hold of her family and there's no luck since their busy.

Gigi:"Bells?"She yelled opening and closing my door making me groan and cover myself with the blanket.

Bella:"What?"I asked annoyed making her pull the blanket off me. I looked and saw the others with the same expression as me. Worry.

Hailey:"Have you heard from Y/n?"She asked making me shake my head frowning a little.

Tyler:"This is fucked up guys! We've been looking for her for a week now and we've found nothing! Not even a fucking picture! Nothing!"He yelled frustrated making us all nod.

Kylie:"We've tried everything...not even my mom and sisters can find anything"She said sighing. Kylie asked her sisters and her mom to help look for Y/n and they still can't find anything.

Abel:"I'm worried about her guys...."He said making me nod and hug him.

Bella:"Me too babe...."I said making him hug me. Ever since Y/n left we've all been on edge but myself and Hailey have been more on edge since Y/n was closest to us. None of us had contact with Kendall ever since the fight Y/n and Asap got into and not to mention we all went off at her.

*Flashback*

We all watched as Y/n walked to the car slamming the door and speeding off ignoring us calling her name. We all turned around and faced her and Asap Rocky. I saw Zayn and Abel walk closer to him and punch in the jaw making him stumble back a little.