Break Up Or Make Up Part 5.

KENDALL'S POV.

I still couldn't believe that she actually said yes to coming with me so I'm still in shock. I wanted to take her somewhere so we could have some time together and try to get back to how we were. This trip is extremely important to me because this decides weather we should get back together or be friends and I can't be friends with Y/n. Its like asking fish to swim out of water...You cant do that shit.

I know that Y/n is going to be extra carful about everything this time because I fucked up before and she did give me her last chance and I messed up again. I thought about everything and in all honesty I couldn't picture my future without her. I didn't even understand how I was so open about talking to a fan over Instagram and then talking everyday until I met her. I was shocked that I actually did that considering its rare that I even reach out to my fans.

I'm glad I did though cause it changed my life. Ever since Y/n walked into my life I was much happier then I ever was and my friends and family knew it. I was more open to try new things with her and just discover life and look at it differently then I normally did. Y/n is the one thing in my life I don't want to lose and this time I'm not going to mess it up because I'm not me without her. I'm a stranger in my own body.

Y/n:"Uh Kenny"I heard her say making me turn around and see her in a towel making me bite my lip.

Kendall:"Yes?"I asked making her look down and clear her throat.

Y/n:"I left my clothes on the bed and-"

Kendall:"You can change in the room...plus its nothing I haven't seen before"I said making her look down and chuckled a little. I smirked and went back to doing my make up while she changed. I heard footsteps making me turn around to be met with Y/n standing in front of me making me gulp.

Y/n:"You look beautiful"She said looking down at me making me blush and bite my lip to prevent myself from smiling like a fool.

Kendall:"You don't look to bad yourself Y/l/n"I said making her chuckle and put her hand behind me grabbing her watch.

Y/n:"I try"She said making me giggle and go back to make up. I finished with my make up and sat down on the bed putting my shoes on as I saw Y/n walk out the bathroom messing with her hair.

Kendall:"I really like the new hair cut by the way"I said making her turn around and smile at me.

Y/n:"I thought I'd be nice for something new"She said making me nod and wake up from the bed. I grabbed my purse and phone and turned to see Y/n slipping her phone into her pocket and putting her jacket on making me check her out. She was wearing blue skinny jeans, a black and white check shirt and her superstars making me smile a little"What?"She asked as she caught my stare making me blush.

Kendall:"Nothing, you just look....cute"I mumbled making her chuckle and walk up to me making her sweet scent hit me.

Y/n:"Thank you"She said holding her jacket out for me"You look cute as well"She said as she helped me put the jacket on making me blush and smile.

Kendall:"Thanks"I mumbled making her chuckle a little.

Y/n:"Lets get going"She said making me nod and follow her downstairs. We walked to the car and got inside and started making our way to the restaurant. I felt her hand on my thigh making me look and see her busy on her phone making me smile and pull my phone out.

I saw multiple messages from the others on our group chat making me open it and read all the messages. I let out a small giggle and blushed making Y/n look at me and raise a eyebrow. I cleared my throat and went on Instagram to kill some time. We arrived at the restaurant and walked inside taking our seats.