Our Future Part 4.

KENDALL'S POV.

I woke up the next day to see Y/n fast asleep and Scarlett between us holding onto me for dear life as Y/n's arm wrapped around the both of protectively. I rubbed my eyes a little and saw the sun shine shinning through the curtains making me sigh and kiss Scarletts head and then Y/n's making her hold me tighter.

Y/n:"Hmm"She hummed out making me giggle a little and trace her jawline lightly making her eyes flutter open.

Kendall:"Morning babe"I said making her close her eyes again and send me a sleepy smile.

Y/n:"Morning baby"She mumbled in her morning voice making my insides turn.

Kendall:"How was your sleep?"I asked making her open her eyes and smile.

Y/n:"Good, I got my two cuddle buddies"She said making me giggle. I felt Scarlett groan and turn to face Y/n.

Scarlett:"Its to early"She mumbled making us both laugh.

Kendall:"She got that from both of us"I said making Y/n agree.

Y/n:"Are you going to sleep in princess?"She asked Scarlett making her open her eyes and rub them.

Scarlett:"No, you and Mommy aren't so no"She said making us awe and kiss her head making her giggle.

Kendall:"Okay, lets get ready and then go downstairs"She said making Scarlett nod and get out of bed. I sighed and got up yawning.

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"I'm gonna go see if they need help with anything and then I'll come up and shower and stuff"I said making Kendall nod and guide Scarlett to the bathroom.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone dressed and changed making breakfast making me furrow my eyebrows. I walked further into the lounge and jumped on the couch making Hailey jump and throw a pillow at me.

Hailey:"You idiot!"She said holding her heart making me laugh and look at everyone.

Y/n:"What time is it?"I asked making them all shrug.

Kylie:"Like ten, you and your girls slept in late"She said making me nod and get up.

Y/n:"Okay, do you need me to get anything before I go shower?"I asked making my moms head pop out from the kitchen.

Y/m/n:"Can you go and get some firewood...the guys are still showering"She said making me nod. I grabbed my jacket and slipped it on and walked outside into the cold crisp air. I took a deep breathe and walked towards where we were chopping the wood and sighed. I started chopping the wood when I heard footsteps making me turn and see Bella there with the rest of the girls.

Y/n:"Hello ladies"I said and chopped another piece.

Gigi:"Sup Captain America"She said making me chuckle and continue cutting the wood.

Y/n:"So what do I owe the pleasure of you girls coming out in the snow?"I asked making them all sigh.

Bella:"No idea, I guess we just miss spending time with you like we used to"She said making me give them a sad smile.

Y/n:"I know that I don't hang out with girls as much I used to but I want you to know that you're all going to be my girls.....weather you like it or not, you guys were there for me when I needed you and I'm grateful for it. Plus you are my family now and my daughter is kind off obsessed with y'all"I said making them giggle.

Hailey:"I know, I thought Kendall was bad"She said jokingly making us all laugh. I finished chopping up the wood and carried it inside with the girls following me and talking. I opened the door and put the wood down by the fireplace sighing.