Missing Part 1.

Y/N POV.

I just sat there thinking about everything and over thinking way to many things. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't know that we landed. I sighed and grabbed my backpack along with my phone and stepped out of the plane taking in the atmosphere. It felt like I didn't belong here anymore. I've lived here for the last three years and not once have I ever felt like I didn't belong but today. Here. Now. I felt like I didn't.

I thanked the pilot and walked into the airport getting bombarded by paparazzi making me internally groan since this was going to be everywhere. I pushed past them and ignored all the questions being asked. My security helped me into a small room to calm down from all the yelling.

"Are you okay Miss Y/l/n?"He asked making me nod.

Y/n:"I'm fine....so where's my car?"I asked making them look down and look around for a while.

"Uh the airport kind off sent your car to your house....with Miss Jenner"He said making my heart sting a little at the mention of her name. I stared at him blankly and shook my head snapping out of my thoughts.

Y/n:"Its okay....I guess their used to doing that"I mumbled looking down. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts looking for someone who'd be able to pick me up till I stopped on a name. Hailey Baldwin.

"Are you okay Miss Y/l/n?"He asked making me look up and nod.

Y/n:"Yes...uh you know what, take the rest of the day off and go enjoy yourselves.... I'll be fine"I said giving them a small smile.

"Miss Y/l/n-"

Y/n:"Its fine...I promise. I will call you if I need anything"I said reassuring them making them nod and give me a small smile before walking out. I looked at my phone and sighed deciding if I should call her or not. I took a deep breathe and pressed the call button putting it by my ear making her pick up instantly.

Hailey:"Y/n? Please tell me that's you"She said in a panicked voice making me chuckle a little.

Y/n:"Its me...."I said making her sigh in relief.

Hailey:"Thank god! Are you okay?"She asked making me look around the small room and sigh.

Y/n:"Actually I need a favour-"

Hailey:"Send me the address"She said making me chuckle a little.

Y/n:"You don't even know if I'm in L.A-"

Hailey:"Word spreads fast babe and you need me so I'm there"She stated making me smile a little.

Y/n:"I always had a soft spot for you Baldy"I said making her giggle a little.

Hailey:"I know....So the airport or somewhere else?"She asked making me sigh.

Y/n:"Airport but just be careful....the paparazzi are gone even more insane"I said making her hum. I heard a door open and close making me furrow my eyebrows.

Hailey:"Be there in ten...see you just now"She said making me mumble a okay and hang up.

I sat down in a small chair that they had there with my luggage playing a few games on my phone to keep me busy for a while till I saw I had a notification from Instagram making me click and see pictures of Kendall and Rakim out. If you thought getting stabbed or punched hurt... you haven't experienced heart break. That hurts.

I was pulled out from my thoughts by a text from Hailey saying that she was here making me lock my phone and grab my luggage. I opened the door and pushed past all the paparazzi not caring if I hurt them in the process. I spotted her Black Range Rover making me speed walk to it and put all my luggage in her car and jump into the passenger seat only to be pulled into a hug.