Our Futute Part 3.

Y/N POV.

After our sex marathon we sat back in the bed and shared small kisses and just cuddled. There was something about moments like this that you had to cherish, it was rare that you just sit back these days and have cute moments with someone. There was something about these moments that made you think that maybe, just maybe you were made for these moments.

Kendall:"Thank you"She said breaking my out from my thoughts making me look at her confused.

Y/n:"For the amazing sex?"I questioned making her giggle and shake her head.

Kendall:"Well, thank you for the sex but I mean for bringing Scarlett here and just coming here and spending some time with me"She said making me smile and peck her lips.

Y/n:"Its not a problem baby, We both missed you"I said making her smile and peck my lips.

Kendall:"I know, but I'm happy that you two are here now....we can have family time"She said making me smile and nod in agreement. I kissed the side of her head and hummed.

Y/n:"I wanted to do something"I mumbled making her look at me"I was thinking that maybe we can all go to Finland for a week or something"I suggested making her look at me.

Kendall:"Why Finland?"She asked making me shrug.

Y/n:"Well, I wanted to go back there for a while now and it'll be nice for Scar since she hasn't really been in snow and she always talks about it when she sees it in movies"I said making her hum.

Kendall:"I don't mind it, it'll be fun"She said making me smile"Plus its where Scarlett was conceived"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"Ah the memories"I said earning a giggle from her.

Kendall:"Come on dork, lets go shower and change before Scar comes back"She said making me nod in agreement.

__

Its been two weeks now and we came back from Paris. We both talked to our families about the idea I had and they all agreed since it would be nice and its due since we all needed a family vacation together. Kendall and I arranged everything and made sure everything was set for us.

Our families including us were really excited for this trip since we haven't really had time to spend with each other for a while. We were leaving tomorrow so we spent the whole day packing up and making sure we had everything for the trip. This trip is going to be a memorable one

KENDALL'S POV.

Content. I was content with my life right now. I have everything I've ever wanted and I honestly couldn't ask for more. We were leaving for Finland today and I was excited but I think Scarlett was more excited about it then anyone else.

Scarlett:"Are we there yet?"She asked making everyone laugh at her.

Khloe:"Scar we took off ten minutes ago"She said amused.

Zayn:"We still have a whole flight to go little one"He said making Scarlett pout and run over to Zayn and Gigi.

Abel:"I sometimes think she's their kid"He said making myself and Y/n laugh but nod.

Y/n:"I know, she's always with them"She said shrugging at the end"She just loves you all and chooses when to love us"She said making me hit her arm.

Kendall:"I think she just has a special place for us all in her heart"I said making them all nod in agreement.

Y/d/n:"I still can't believe how big she's gone"She said frowning a little.

Caitlyn:"I know, time flies"She said. Kendall and Caitlyn made up with the rest of the family when Scarlett came in the picture. I didn't want any problems to be in the family and I wanted everyone involved in Scarletts life. Especially her grandparents.