It Takes Time Part 8.

KENDALL'S POV.

Y/n:"Shay?"She said shocked making Shay look at her shocked but smile and wave.

Shay:"Hey Y/l/n"She said making Y/n look at her making sure she was real and then pulled her into a hug making me glare at her a little. Kylie nudged me making me snap out of it and give Fai a 'what the fuck' look.

Y/n:"Its been forever since I saw you!"She said pulling away making Fai look her confused.

Fai:"You're not mad?"He asked making her look at him confused.

Y/n:"Why would I be?"She asked making him and Shay look at each other.

Shay:"Cause we're dating...."She said making Y/n still look at them confused while we looked at them wide eyed.

Y/n:"Okay and?"She asked questioned making them let out a breathe of relief.

Fai:"Thank god! I thought you'd kill me or something"He said making Y/n shake her hear and laugh.

Y/n:"For what? Shay and I had our history but its over now..."She said making me Shay nod and smile.

Shay:"Told you babe"She said walking next to Fai while we were all still taken back by everything that just happened.

Bella:"Hold up...So Shay and Fai are dating"

Gigi:"As in the Shay who Y/n had a thing with"

Hailey:"And everyone us just okay with it?"She asked making Y/n, Fai and Shay nod.

Y/n:"Pretty much..."She said shrugging and looking around till she spotted some alcohol"Okay come on...lets do shots and get drunk"She said dragging the guys along with Shay and Fai. We all turned to Camila who just shook her head.

Kylie:"What?"She asked making Camila shrug.

Camila:"Nothing... Just that I find it amusing how cool Y/n is with the whole situation"She said making us look at her.

Kendall:"You knew?"I asked making her nod and put her phone away.

Camila:"I know everything...."She said making us all nod and go to the bar where Y/n was doing shots.

Y/n:"Oh! Me and Camila have an announcement people"She said making everyone nod"Well more Like Fai and Shay cause Camila already told you guys"She said making Camila take a shot and shrug"New music being released tonight and its featuring this lovely lady over here..."She said putting her arm around Camila and kissing her head making her blush a little.

Fai:"I knew it! I'm tweeting this shit"He said taking out his phone with the others including me.

Camila:"Damn you guys work fast"She said making us put out phones away and nod.

Abel:"Anything for Y/n"He said making her blush a little and look down.

Bella:"Aww she's blushing"She said walking over to her and pinching her cheeks making her blush even more.

Tyler:"Leave her alone Bells...she's already looking like a tomato"He said earning a glare from her.

Fai:"Okay come on! We need to drink and catch up"He said getting us all drinks. He looked at me and and spoke up"I invited Rakim...not sure if he'll make it"He said making Y/n tense up a little but relax as soon as Camila hugged her making me frown.

Kendall:"Uh okay"I said making him nod. The girls gave me a look making me sigh and take a shot and then taking my drink"So what are we drinking?"I asked down in my whole drink making everyone look at me wide eyed.