Chapter 1

Instagram-twitter: intox1D (I always follow back)
Facebook: Business - Harry Styles Wattpad
This is the second trailer! Check it out and like it :)) ✌

Vote and comment please!

*1*

"Oh my God, Eve, it was so good."

My eyes settled on Lens who lay on the bed, his arms crossed behind his neck. A goofy smile crept on his lips; his messy brown hair hid half of his face. He was laying there, panting under the beige covers.

I hopped off the bed, my feet landing graciously on the carpet. Some pieces of clothing laid on the floor, others were on the bed. I picked up my white shirt and slipped it on.

It was three in the afternoon, Lens was still in the sheets, looking at me while I was slipping my lace panties on followed by my dress pants. I was in his flat at the moment. His bedroom was one of the most sumptuous rooms of his place. The big lamps, the huge TV on the wall, the large dressing room, the modern carpet and the view on the City. I liked the place.

"I guess so." I replied with a cold tone of voice.

When I checked on him, he was looking at me with insistent eyes, but I just did not just care. It was not the time to talk and usually, after the 'action', I never talked right away. I didn't know why. It just bothered me, especially when work was waiting for me.

My relationship with Lens was complicated. Even though we were engaged, my habits wouldn't change.

"Why do you seem to be in a hurry?" he asked, however he clearly had an idea about the reason of my fast moves. My eyes landed on him in order to roll them at him. He sighed out, sinking into the bed even more. What a lazy ass!

"My mother is going to Japan," I said with a smile curving on my lips. The mention of my mother thrilled and scared me at the same time. "I have to meet her at the airport before she leaves."

He winced at my reply, before a cocky smile appeared on his face. Lens and I were engaged for a few months. During these few months, we met twice or three times a week and we were more often in bed than in the restaurant or having fun, like other couples would do.

It sounds strange but Lens and I did not love each other but he proposed to me and I agreed. There was a business issue behind it. Lens was rich, I was rich; it was the perfect thing to do. I totally knew what would result of our marriage. So did he. The merger of my mother's company and his father's was our common goal.

"Can she leave you alone for once in your life?" he asked me, a yawn following it. Lens secretly hated my mother, like most of people who knew her. But whenever she was around, they all submitted to her requests. Lens wasn't the exception.

I gazed down at him. A smile formed on his reddish lips, where my lipstick had totally disappeared. He finally decided to sit up, slowly shaking his head. He was shirtless, showing me once again his strong and bare torso. Lens was a handsome, very hot man who could have any girl he wanted. However, life had decided for us to marry when my studies were over.

Then, he got out of our sheets and slipped his boxers on, as I began combing my black, messy hair. In front of the wall-mirror, my eyes followed his single movement.

"She will never leave me alone." I replied, as I took a band to tie. I gathered my hair before tying it into a tight bun. "You know her."

He walked around the bed and over to me. He put his lips near my ear while I was fixing my collar. His proximity, sometimes, made me melt and other times annoyed me. I'd say his closeness rather had the second effect.