"No, its not and I am not going to argue with you over this. Come on Alex and Daniel I'll help you pack" he said walking over to their rooms.

"No your not doing anything. The kids are staying with me and-"

"Mom. Stop" I said still standing where I was.

She turned around and looked at me.

"I'll go for a walk" said Henry walking towards the door and neither of us stopped him.

"You said that we can go back after I start going to school, I think its time we go back." I said hoping she won't fight with dad and let us go.

"But Eva-"

"Mom always remember dad never tried to take us away from you, never tried to seperate us. You shouldn't do that either."

I walked towards her, standing in front of her.

"And besides mom, its not like we'll never meet again? You can come visit us we can come and stay again. And you're married now, I'm sure you two didn't get to spend much time together, I mean with the whole kidnap thing...why don't you two enjoy a little now?"

"But Eva I want the four of you with me forever" she replied her eyes forming tears.

I went forward and hugged her.

"You don't have to worry about that, you will always have us.

................................

We were sitting in the car, me in the passenger seat with Millie in my arms sleeping, while the twins were in the back. We were waiting for the signal to turn green, the night getting darker.

"Your mom didn't fight" stated my father from beside me.

"I guess she realised she couldn't keep us there forever."

My dad nodded looking straight ahead. I turned to him and watched intently.

"What happened to you huh? Coming to take us back at the middle of the night?"

He sighed as the car stopped at the red light.

"I was at the restuarant watching all these happy families, fathers smiling with their kids and I missed you all so much"

I stared at his face, wrinkles showing his love and struggles.

"We missed you too dad" I replied with a smile.

He turned to me and smiled.

"Besides, I also have a new problem that I need to take care of" he said looking back at the road.

"What problem?"

"Carter" said dad ans twins at the same time as the signal turned green.

"What?"

"So boys have you found a way to get rid of him yet?" Asked dad.

"Yes, I wrote it all down. We were thinking of packing him up in a box and shipping him off to Antarctica" said Alex.

"Honestly dad I think our death scare would be enough to scare him away" came Daniel's voice.

"I cannot believe you three" I said already thinking about how they're going to torture Carter.

.......................

We were walking towards cinema to watch a movie, my hand secure in Carter's as we walked towards thw building. Today was a date night and I couldn't wait for it the whole day. We decided to go watch a movie cause we've never done that before.

I glanced at Carter, he was wearing a baby pink woolen sweater contradictory to his usual black and believe me he looked like the most cutest and adorable human being in the world.

"What are you looking at Eva?" He said turning to me, a smirk on his face.

"I was just wondering how does your black wardrobe have a pink sweater?" I said trying to make my blush go away from being caught.

He looked ahead and pouted.

"I wanted you to think I looked cute" he replied.

"What?" I said with a giggle.

He turned to me and smiled.

"I'm tired of hearing Carter is hot all the time, I thought I'll do cute for a change" he said squeezing my hand.

Butterflies always fly in me because of Carter's touches. I laughed as we entered the cinema.

"I'll go get the tickets" said Carter and made way to the counter.

I glanced around me looking at all these people. A lot of couples had come to watch a movie just like us. My eyes went to Carter's as he talked to the man behind the counter. He stood flawless and relaxed.

It was still hard to believe me and Carter were together, I have spend nights wondering what if we weren't together? What if we nevee got partnered up for thw english project? What if he loved Caroline?

We could have still been the strangers that we were for all these years, walking through hallways not glancing at other. I would have heard all the gossip about him and he wouldn't even know I exist. That world seemed so lonely and I am thankful that I don't live in that world anymore.

The most precious thing right now in my life is Carter'd love and I want to keep it forever.

"Hey, lets go" said Carter as he came back to me.

I smiled and nodded, he was holding our popcorns and drinks. I took the drinks from him and we walked to the  movie room. We settled on our respected seats, there was still time for the movie to begin.

Carter handed me the popcorns as he took a bite from his.

"I don't like popcorns" I stated looking at him.

"What? You have got to be kidding me" he replied surprised.

"No I'm not"

He took another bite from his as he stared at me, still surprised.

"You want me to get something else for you?" He asked.

"No, this is enough" I replied gesturing to my drink.

"You should eat more Eva"

I looked at his face again, he was worried I could tell. His pink sweater giving such a fuzzy feeling that I just wanted to hug him.

"You look cute Carter"

He smiled his adorable smile.

"Mission accomplished"

"Do you ever wonder Carter? Where we would be tonight if Miss Jean didn't partnered us up?"

His faded a little aa he looked at me carefully.

"No, I don't want to think about....Its scary"

I nodded as the movie started, i turnes towards the screen and felt Carter's hand clasp around mine. I felt him lean closer to my ear.

"I don't want you to think about it either. Whenever I think about us I know its meant to be"

I turned to him and nodded, trying my mind to get rid of all these negative thoughts. I just want to be happy with Carter but I don't know why these feelings surface.

Carter is mine and I am his. This is how it should be forever, this is how it would be forever.

"Also Eva Evans, I love you"

....................................

Here you go my beautiful friends a brand new chapter for you all.
I have an announcement to make:
I have changed the name of This is love to This love. I feel it sounds better and more appropriate.
Shout out to Hopeless_Ly for remaking the cover with the new name.
Also please share this love to your friends and family. It would mean alot to have more people read my story.
Vote and comment.