Chapter 35

*Ally James*

I knocked on the door, waiting for someone too open it. Drake was sitting in the car, waiting. I knocked a second time, getting impatient. The nights was cold and it was still raining, though it wasn't a storm anymore as it was an hour ago. Just water pouring down.

I hugged myself, wearing just a black dress and no sweater I was freezed to the bone. The door opened and Eva's father stepped out.

"Hi Mr Evans" I said with a bright smile.

I like Eva's father.

"Oh hello there kid, didn't expect you to see here" he said.

"I just came to pick up Eva for the party" I replied.

"Eva, she went like an hour ago, said she had to help Kaiden with the party"

I mentally face palmed me. Why didn't I remember that?

"Oh right, I totally forgot. Sorry for disturbing you must be busy" I said still angry at my stupidity.

"No no, its fine, listen Ally can I ask you something?" He said.

"Yes?"

"Is Eva okay? Its just.....I feel like something's bothering her lately and I don't know how to talk her, I've never done that before."

I looked at him and saw the worry in his eyes, how do I tell him that there is nothing wrong with his daughter except that she's in love.

I know Eva is not herself lately, there is something going on with her that I don't know of, that she hasn't told me about. I was meaning to find out what but I have been so caught up in my life to do something else.

I suddenly feel like a bad friend.

"A.....she's doing okay, I mean as far as I know but I will make sure of that"

"That would be great! Thankyou" he replied, a smile on his face.

"No need to thank me, she's my best friend, I am supposed to watch out for her. I'll get going now" I said.

"Yea okay, have fun" he said and I walked back to the car.

"Where's Eva?" Asked Drake as I opened the door to the passenger side.

"I forgot, she had to go before to help Kaiden with the party" I said sitting down in the seat.

"Why the hell she would go to Kaiden's alone?" Said Drake a little irritated.

"Why what's wrong with Kiaden?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, lets go" he replied starting the car.

Eva isn't the only one keeping secrets from me, my boyfriend is doing that too and its really annoying.

Suddenly I felt like the night was wrong.

.........................

I opened the door and checked it, no, not here. Groaning I went back downstairs. I have to say Kaiden's apartment is amazing, it has everything that a person would want and he gets to live here all alone, how cool is that?

People were pouring in this place, Every step that I took I bumped into someone. It seemed like everyone was here, people like going to rich kids parties cause their good.

I walked over to where Drake was standing, he was talking to a friend of his.

"I cannot find Eva" I said after he finished talking to his friend.