Chapter 34

"Which one should I wear?" Asked Ally barging in the room with two dresses in her hand.

"Did you really come all the way here just to ask that?" I asked staring at her.

"No I came to get ready here" she replied dropping her bag on the couch that contained make up and jewellery and shoes.

"No way"

"Yes way"

"Ally you take hours to get ready, I have to do homework then make the twins do homework then-"

"Eva yout homework can wait and please let the twins live they are only six" she replied walking over to the mirror checking the two dresses in her hand.

One was in black in colour with red flowers on the left shoulder. The other one was pink with white strips. I liked the pink one more but I knew she'll look better in the black one.

"Black one" I said.

"I knew it" she exclaimed.

It really has been an hour now and Ally is still not ready, I was on the bed doing my work, ignoring her as much as I can.

"I wonder where we're he's going to take me today" she said as she applied masscara on her eyes.

"I don't care" I responded back tired of her talking about it.

She placed the masscara down and examined her eyes in the mirror, even from this distance I could tell they looked perfect.

"Ally? You're happy with him right? I mean you're with him because you like him, not because you want to be with someone or get over someone by being with him" I asked moving a little forward.

She stopped what she was doing and turned towards me.

"Eva I know you must think that I am with him to get over or get back at Mason but believe me I'm not. When I am with Drake he makes me forget about everything else, he makes me forget about Mason. He makes me laugh and mad. I might not be in love with him but he is definately someone I can be in live with" she replied with a smile on her face.

"That's good to hear" I said watching that smile on her face.

"You know I always used to hate Drake for leaving me and choosing Caroline at that time I was maybe to young to know what exactly I was feeling, maybe I have always had feelings for Drake"

Before I could say something the door opened and revealed Mason. There was quite for a few moments. I didn't know what to do.

"Hey" said Mason finally.

"Hi" replied me and Ally in unison.

"Come on in" I said, pushing my books aside to make space for him.

"What are you doing Ally?" Said Mason stepping in.

"I am not going to have this conversation" said Ally walking back to the dressing table.

"Dating Drake is the must stupid thing you could have done" he said walking over to her

"Well then I did a stupid thing and you have to live with it" she fired back turning around to face him.

"You have always been stupid"

"Okay that's enough" I said standing up.

"Don't you DARE call me that, the only stupid thing that I did in my life was like you" said Ally anger radiating of her.

"Oh yea right great! He's going to break you heart, use you and then leave this is DRAKE RICHARDS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT" shouted back Mason.

"Stop it" I said walking over to them.