Chapter 33

This chapter is for the beautiful piyurotkar I have to admit your comments are my guilty pleasure.

..............................

I was in my room when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said sitting up straight.

The door opened and Kaiden stepped in. I was actually surprised to see him here, he had been missing for a while now, not coming to school. I tried calking but his phone was always turned off.

"Hey" I said looking at him.

"Hi" he replied with a small smile.

There were bags under his eyes, he was wearing a grey shirt that wasn't ironed. It looked like he just took it out of the closet and wore it. He walked over to my study table and placed his helmet on it.

He looked extremely tired and weak.

"Where have you been? It's like you vanished" I said as he climbed on bed, sitting next to me.

"I was sick" he replied simply.

"I can see that" I replied.

He leaned against the headboard and closed his eyes.

"How are you?" He asked.

I looked at him and saw him staring at me.

"I'm good"

He nodded and closed his eyes again.

I got up from the bed and went to my study table, getting my books to do some homework. It looked like Kaiden was going to sleep.

"Hey, I wanted to tell you something" camr his voice I turned and saw him sitting up.

"What?"

"I was planning a party at my apartment this saturday" he said.

I walked over and sat down next to him.

"Really? I don't think that's a good idea, I mean your sick and....."

"No, believe me a party is what I really need" he replied.

I looked at him for a moment and then smiled.

"Okay then, its been long since a party happened here anyways, so a lot of people will show up." I responded.

"Yea, thats what I want to talk to you about....um....I was wondering if you could come and help me with the party?"

"Help you?"

"Yea, people start coming at about seven, so if you could come early and help with the drinks and chips and music" he said looking at me hopefully.

I was quite for a moment, the last time I went to Kaiden's apartment things didn't turn out good. I don't want to repeat that.

"I know the last time things didn't go right and I am sorry for that. This could be the opportunity to redo that" pleaded Kaiden.

I sighed and thought for another second.

"Okay" I replied.

"Yes! Thankyou"

I laughed at Kaiden's overly excited reaction.

"Just don't attack me with the knife this time" I said jokingly.

"I won't" replied Kaiden but he wasn't laughing.

He looked serious.

..........................