Chapter 28

I walked towards the stands to park my bicycle. Ally was standing next to them typing something on her phone, too engrossed to realize there were people around.

"Hey, come back to earth please" I said moving towards her after parking my bicycle.

She looked up and stared right at me.

"I did what you said, I went to see Drake" she said.

"Really? And?" I asked a little surprised.

To be honest I didn't expect Ally to follow my advise so easily and quickly. Ally is a stubborn person.

"And nothing, no Caroline showed up this time"

"He was happy wasn't he?"

"Yea he was" said Ally softly now.

I nodded seeing something unfold in front of my eyes.

"Will you go see him again?" I asked carefully.

"He will get discharged tomorrow, maybe I'll go visit him at his house"

"When did you started visiting Drake Richard's" came a voice from behind Ally.

We turned to see Mason standing, his hands crossed over his chest.

Ally sighed and stuffed her phone inside her bag.

"None of your business Mason"

I was glad to see Ally like this, she was dealing the Mason issue better now, I hope she will get over him soon.

"Anyways I came to ask about the plan" said Mason adjusting his glasses.

"What plan" came Nina's voice and I could literally feel Ally rolling her eyes next to me.

"Hey" said Mason, smiling at Nina as she came to stand next to him.

"Oh we were just planning to go somewhere, its been long since we laat went" said Mason.

"That's actually a good idea, we can go to wonderland" said Nina.

Mason glanced our way, I remember him saying that it would be just the three of us.

"Yea sure, we'll go there" he said looking back at Nina.

I heard Ally sigh next to me.

"Great! Now lets go to the class" said Nina grabbing Mason's hand.

They said their goodbyes and left.

"I am not going to say anything" announced Ally and started walking the other way.

I walked behind her.

...........................

I was stuffing my books in the locker, the one I won't be needing for homework.

"Hey" said Carter as I shut the locker door.

I yelped and jumped a few feet back.

"Are you crazy" I said glaring at him.

He was leaning against the locker next to mine, wearing a dark blue checked shirt. I tried not to stare at him.

"What do you want?"

"I am free today, so I was wondering of we could spend some time together" he said standing straight now.

"No, I don't have time" I replied.

"I'll come pick you up at six" he said as if he hadn't heard what I said just now.

"Carter I have homework to do unlike you and besides I'm at my mom's house for the week"