Chapter 29

There was a knock on the door, I was making the twins do their homework.

"I hope its Ally, I could use a break right now" said Daniel.

I got up and walked towards the door, opening it to reveal Henry.

"Hello" I said.

"Oh hello dear, how are you" he replied with a smile on his face.

"I'm good" I said and stepped away from the door letting him in.

"Is your mom home?"

"Yea, she is in the kitchen" I said closing the door behind.

Henry went towards the kitchen while I went back to the living room. The twins of course were no longer studying, Daniel was jumping on the couch while Alex lay on the floor with eyes closed, his legs and arms streched out.

"GET UP" I said loudly sitting next to Alex.

It took me about ten minutes to get them back to work but Millie joined us soon, holding a teddy bear. She tried hard to get a pencil and doodle something on the twins books. It is so hard to manage these kids, I have no idea how my father manages to do it.

"Eva Millie is teasing me because she has no homework to do" said Daniel.

"Daniel she is going to do this too one day now COMPLETE YOUR HOMEWORK" I replied.

After a few minutes Henry came. He sat on the couch and for a while watched us. Its still strange to have Henry around us, around me but I'm getting use to it. I guess that the only thing to do now.

"You know your mom is really happy to have you here" said Henry.

I turned to look at him and nodded.

"You should visit her more"

"I will" I replied.

He stopped talking and I thought he was done but then he spoke again.

"Eva, can I talk to you about something"

I looked at him again, wondering what he wanted to talk about. I got up from the carpet and went over to sit next to him on the couch.

He remained silent at first as if thinking about what he should say.

"I wanted to talk to you about Kaiden" he said finally.

Kaiden?

"I am worried about him, he isn't acting like himself lately"

"Oh I didn't know that" I replied.

I did know that. Kaiden wasn't being himself lately, that there was something up, something wrong.

"You and him get along quite well, so I was wondering if you know or if you can find out what's wrong with him. I mean I can offer him help but I'm scared he will shut me out but if its you maybe he can tell what's bothering him"

"Yea sure" I replied nodding.

Now when I look at him, Henry looks worried. Of course Kaiden is his son he would want everything to be okay with him.

"Thankyou" said Henry.

...........................

I was sitting on the steps outside the front door waiting for Ally. Today we were going to wonderland with Mason and Nina. Wonderland is a big mall here that has everything from clothes to games to cinema. Me and Ally usually go there for shopping.

My phone started to vibrate in my pocket and I took it out. Carter was calling again. It was his fifth call of the day.

Since what happened last time I have been ignoring him. I have had enough of him playing with my feelings so I had to put an end to it.