Ending Note

It was actually fun writing this story

It was actually fun writing this story. I'll miss making Seulji suffer, hehe. Kidding aside.

I know I already thanked you all but I want to say THANK YOU again for loving and supporting this story and staying until the very end and I'd really appreciate it if you will continue to support me and my other books. I'm not forcing you to read them though but if you like, you can check out my other works.

It was fun reading all your comments here but sad to say, this is a GOODBYE and I'm very thankful for all the love and support that all of you had given to this story. Neomu saranghae, yeoreobeun!

Annyeong~!

Yours truly,
SC

-------

STORY DISCLAIMER:
This story is a work of fiction that is only intended for entertainment purposes. The writer does not mean any harm towards the mentioned artists and/or celebrities nor to anyone else. Moreover, most of the information and events here are NOT affiliated with the individuals, the companies, and/or the organizations that were used in the creation of this fanfiction in real life. Any similarities with other stories are coincidences unless told upon that it was inspired by them. PLAGIARISM is a CRIME.

Started: 2017
Completed: 2018
Revised: 2021