Chapter 27: Not Here

Min Yoongi's POV

I wrapped my arms around Seulji's waist as I enjoy the beautiful scenery from outside where the birds that are flying freely could be seen. I closed my eyes, feeling the cool morning breeze. How I wish life is just like this. Peaceful and calm. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, snaking my arms tighter around her waist while sniffing her sweet sent that keeps me calm.

She hummed a song that I don't know but it made me more relaxed and want to go back to sleep even if I have just woken up. Her voice is so angelic.

With every little thing she does, it reminds me of how much I love her and it makes me love her even more. It's corny but I've really fallen hard for her. She may not be my first love but my love for her is so different. It's way too different when I was with Ara. Seulji takes my breath away and makes me happy with just simple things. I cannot imagine how my life would be without her. I'll do everything I can just to keep her safe even if my life serves as a replacement. I won't let her touch my wife 'til my last breath.

"Hey, don't sleep. I can't carry you back to our bed," she said, tapping her hand on my arms.

"I love you," these three word, eight lettered sentence unconsciously slides out of my mouth. I can imagine her smiling wide, her cheeks turning to the shade of crimson which I find very cute.

"I love you too but why does it sound lonely. Do you have any problem?" She asked.

I lifted my head up and planted a kiss on her cheek. "None. I just don't want to lose you."

"I'll never leave you. What makes you think that you'll lose me?"

"Her..."

"What? Who?"

'The mastermind of your accident and the person who almost poisoned you. Seulji, after that dream, I cannot help but to be afraid for usㅡ for you, and I have this odd feeling that I'll lose you anytime soon.' I want to tell her all of those things but I need to be tough for the both of us. I need to look tough for her so that she wouldn't be worrying about me. I tried to put all my emotions aside, trying my very best to keep my face the same as my eyes impassive just like the Yoongi they know. All the things I've said is true. After having that dream, everyday I feel like something bad is going to happen and that odd feeling seems to have grown more today.

I shook my head. "Nah, don't think about what I've said."

"Okay but Yoongi, nothing's going to happen, okay? You won't allow that, right? We won't allow that." She turned around, leaned her back onto the railings and cupped my face. I nodded, earning a small smile from her.

Slowly, I leaned forward, aiming for her lips. My hands holding the railing and my arms keeping her from where she is, I kissed her lips intimately. I wrapped my arms around her as a hand went it's way on her nape to deepen the kiss and she wrapped her arms around me.

I kissed her jaw down to her neck but I stopped when Holly barked and tapped my leg with his little paws. I pulled away and glared at the little dog.

Seulji chuckled and picked Holly up. Caressing his head, she said, "Good job, Holly. Eomma escaped from the kissing monster," and giggled. Escape from me? I bet she even liked it, tss.

I clicked my tongue and took Holly from Seulji. I still love this little fella. I stared at my wife in admiration as the wind blew her hair while she was looking at the distance. A smile formed on my lips.