Chapter 25: Date (Part 2)

Yoongi's POV

I watced my wife eat her tornado potato chips as the cool air made her hair dance. It's a perfect sight. I took out my phone and captured a picture of her secretly. I admire her beauty so much. She's simple yet she can make you lock your eyes on her. I have to admit that when I met her as Taehyung's girlfriend, I thought that Taehyung was so lucky to have her. She's just so beautiful and nice. I couldn't wish for more.

She took one of the warm Hotteoks on my hand and started eating it. Wow, she's done with her tornado potato?

"You've been staring at me for almost five minutes, Yoongi," she said, not even glancing at me and just looking straight.

What?! I didn't really thought that I've been staring at her for so long. But she's so focused on eating that I didn't really think of being caught so how did she notice?

"You're so mesmerized with my visuals that you didn't even saw me looking at you."

Is she reading my mind?

"I'm not reading your mind. You're just too obvious."

Hey, that's my line.

"I know."

I stared at her in disbelief. Since when did I became transparent?

"Starting today?"

"Can you just shut up before I end up looking like a fool?" I said and glared at her but she just laughed at me.

"Yah, go ahead and finish your potato or else it'll lose its crunch."

Tch. She better be thankful 'cause I love her or else I've already made her shut up with my unstoppable mouth of facts. I don't hide things when I'm pissed. I tell it straight to the person.

I silently finished my food while I watched the children play around the park with their parents. I suddenly felt sad because I remember our baby again. It hurts because it was our first but we ended up losing it. I still blame myself for that. I still regret the fact that I was not always by her side that time. I never even thought that driving is very dangerous especially for pregnant women.

A sigh escaped my lips. I already lost my child and I can't afford to lose Seulji. Not her. Not my flower, not my sunshine, not my world, not my universe. She means everything to me and she's the only one who made me feel this way. She's the only girl who made me realize that saying sweet things to a person isn't really corny. I love her so damn much. This is pretty soft of me but it's true. I love her more than the size of the sun or even largest star in the universe. Aish, why am I being so corny? Aigoo... I really fell hard for her. I guess this is what true love really do to a person.

Love really comes and happens unexpectedly. Even if I thought of her being beautiful when I first met her as Tae's girl, I didn't really thought that I'll fall for this girl beside me who I used to call 'barbie doll'.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me before wrapping my other arm around her waist then intertwined my fingers, and rested my head on her shoulders.

"Are you feeling okay?" She asked. I hummed as an answer and hugged her tighter. I know she noticed that I'm being sweet and romantic to her now and I have my reason. It's because I want her to feel my love before she leaves me.

Honestly, I'm scared. I'm scared of losing her. I can protect her but nothing changes that fact that the killer is a great thinker. I'm trying to stay positive and look tough before her eyes but deep inside, I am scared of the possible things that might happen to her. I'm scared because what if she gets hurt again because I was not able to protect and guard her?