Chapter 32: Welcome Back

Shin Seulji's POV

I fluttered my eyes open as the ray of sunlight passing through the small space between the two curtains hit my eyes. Stretching out my arms, I looked at my side and found my husband sleeping peacefully. I stood up and knelt at the side of the bed, my crossed arms flat on the mattress with my head tilted side ways and placed on my arms.

 I stood up and knelt at the side of the bed, my crossed arms flat on the mattress with my head tilted side ways and placed on my arms

He looks really peaceful while sleeping and he looks like an angel. An angel that has a demon inside. I flushed crimson as I remembered how much he enjoyed my punishment last night. Gosh, it's too much. How can he sleep like this after making me suffer last night?

Sweaty Yoongi is so illegal and full of disrespect. How did I survive?

Even if he made me suffer last night, I still love him and... I actually enjoyed it.

Aish! My thoughts are getting dirtier! I mean, who wouldn't if you imagine him all sweaty and his hair is damp while he licks and bites his lip! Is he even aware of how much rude he is?! Is he even aware of how illegal he is when he's doing that?!

I love suffering...

Gosh! I'm going nuts! What did you do to me, Yoongi?! I said I'm gonna scold you but what happened last night?! I fell for your trap instead! Do you know how irresistible you are? It takes a lot of courage to not fall for your disarming actions, Yoongi!

I sighed, leaning closer to him and then I caressed his soft cheeks as a smile formed on my lips. How can he be such an adorable pup right now and then become a hot dude later?

Before I left him to go down and prepare breakfast, I planted a soft kiss on his forehead and did my morning routine. I've decided to make souffle pancakes and bacon then make him coffee which I'm sure that he really misses.

Just as I was plating our pancakes, I heard a very loud footsteps coming from the stairs, making me raise my eyebrow. I quickly placed the pancakes on the dining table to see Yoongi rushing down as his eyes search for something. When our eyes met, his face softened and the panic on his face faded. He looked relieved.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as I walked towards him and wrapped him in my arms.

"I thought you're gone and that everything that happened last night was just a dream." His voice was soft. He buried his face on the crook of my neck as he wrapped his arms around me tight.

"I'm not gonna leave you again. And you think everything that happened last night was just a dream after you punished me, you douchebag!"

He chuckled. "Shut up. I know you enjoyed it."

"Oh shut up, Yoongi. You don't know how hard it was."