Chapter 6: Photos

Shin Seulji's POV

"Yah! Min Yoongi~" I called his name, still sleepy, because I was woken up by his phone that kept on ringing for so long that it's already irritating me.

I lifted my head a little, took my pillow then threw it to him, hoping that it would wake him up but it didn't work so I had no choice but to get up and see who's calling him.

This lazy bum bum. I glared at hum even if he wouldn't see.

I scratched my head and lazily walked towards his bed and picked up his phone. "Oh, it's his dad." I looked at his sleeping figure again, eyes drooping. I tapped his cheek to wake him up.

"Min Yoongi," I called but it's still not working.

How do I wake him up?

I slapped his face but it's still no use.

Dang it!

"MIN YOONGI YOU BETTER GET UP AND ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE!!!" I shouted at him as I shook his body vigoriously.

He groaned. "Shut up," he said then covered his face with his pillow.

I sighed then looked at his phone. It was his father's call so I picked it up. "Hello, Dad?"

[Ah, Seulji. Where's Yoongi?]

"He's still asleep."

[Oh. You two must be tired because of last night. Sorry for interrupting your sleep. I'll call later. Rest well, Seulji. You must be tired too.] I hummed as a response before he hanged up.

Wait...

"You two must be tired because of last night. ... You must be tired too."

My eyes grew wide when I realized that I hummed as a response. Omo! What if he will mistakenly thought that something happened between me and Yoongi?! Aish! What if they anticipate for a grandchild?! Dang it! It's two weeks before we get back so it may be that they would think that a child has already been conceived inside me by then.

I slumped down on my bed and sighed.

As time passed by, I was getting bored. So I wondered, what should I do for today?
a. Stay here and surf the net even if Yoongi is here
b. Go for a walk by the shore
c. Go for a swim
d. Both b and c

I'll go with letter d. I don't want to be with him here and do nothing anyway. I'll surely get bored on surfing the net.

"I'm going out, Yoongi." I said before taking my shades and wearing it.

I'm wearing my black bikini right now but I wore a loose white shirt on top of it to not expose my body while my hair is fixed in a messy bun.

I walked by the shore, enjoying the beautiful view as I inhale the fresh air. I stopped wandering when my stomach grumbled. Oh geez, I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

I headed back inside the hotel and took my wallet. I see him still sleeping peacefully while his body is curled.

I exited quietly and headed to the hotel's restaurant. I's started eating my breakfast while looking outside where the beach is seen.

Min Yoongi's POV

As Seulji went out of our room after she took her wallet, I guess, I went up from bed and fixed myself; washing my face and brushing my teeth.

My phone suddenly vibrated and I saw that my mother has sent me a message which I immediately read.

Mom:
Send us updates about your honeymoon, sweetie, okay?