Chapter 17: Gift

Shin Seulji's POV

I woke up with a smile on my lips. I streched my arms, yawning as I look at my husband's sleeping figure beside me.

Today makes Yoongi and I married for 5 months! I know there's nothing really to be excited about since it's just our monthsary and not our anniversary but still, it is important to me.

I hopped out of the bed, did my morning routines then went down to cook breakfast for us. I'll make us a heavy meal today.

I took the bacon, the ham and the cheesedog out of the freezer and let the ice thaw before I remove the platic covering of the cheesedog. I first fried the cheesedogs and then the ham. Lastly, I fried the bacons. After the viands are done, I cooked fried rice with egg.

I was stirring Yoongi's coffee when he came down and sat at the dining area. I place his coffee down in front of him.

We started eating in silence. I actually keep on looking at him, waiting for him to say that it is our monthsary or greet me a happy monthsary but sadly, I received none until we finish eating.

He brushed his fingers through his hair then sipped at his coffee. By the way, his hair is back to its original color. I miss his blonde hair but I don't want him to get bald in bleaching and dyeing his hair so it's alright. He still is attractive anyway. (A/N: Big Hit better realize this.)

My eyes are still fix on him as I sip my coffee. Surely he remembers it right?

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks, raising his eyebrow.

"Don't you remember something special today?" I ask then took a sip of my coffee.

He raised his eyebrow, questioning. What the?! "You know, something about us?" I ask again yet his face still looks clueless.

Okay, I give up. But that doesn't mean I'll say it to him. He needs to remember it! He needs to!

I left the house with a frown on my face. He didn't even mention it until he leaves for work! How can he forget about that?! About me?!

Until at work, I'm still thinking about that petty stuff. I know it's just a small thing and I certainly know he isn't the 'affectionate' type of person but before, he always mention it. He says things like: 'It's our wedding monthsary', 'It's been four months since our wedding,' in a casual way, not the type to greet 'happy monthsary, love!'.

My father suddenly entered my office without even knocking (which I really hate) and placed some papers down on my desk. I just look at it, still with a frown.

"Why do you look like that?" Asks my father.

"It's nothing. I'm just tired," I say then place my chin at the palm of my hand as I heave a sigh.

My father actually fell for my lie that he just gave a nod and left me alone here inside my office. If it was my mom, surely she will notice the reason behind the frown on my face. Mothers are really amazing. They really know their child well.

The thought of my mother made the frown on my face fade as it was replace by a smile.

Ever since I was a kid, I admired my mother so much. She does everything just to make me happy but not in a materialistic way. Most people know that when a family runs a huge company, it means that they lack time for their child or their children. No, that never happened to me because I'm their top priority especially my mom.

Everyday, I see her cooking for me and dad. She always do as long as she has time but if she doesn't, that's only when our maid cooks.