Chapter 29: Seulji?

Two months later...

Yoongi's POV

I was staring from afar as I took a sip on my glass of wine and sighed. It has been two months since I last saw her. It has been two months since I last felt her warmth. It has been two months since I last tasted her sweet like candy lips. It has been two months since I last held her hands. It has been two months since I last heard her voice. It has been two monts since the last time she was in my arms and the both of us together. It has been two months since she was found missing... since I lost her. How is she? I hope she's doing well.

"I think I'm gonna drown," spoke the person standing beside me as she looked from afar as well. My gaze shifted on her, raising an eyebrow. She looked at me and smiled. "Your thoughts are so deep. I feel like drowning because of it." I hissed and averted my gaze at her.

"You were thinking of Seulji Unnie, right? You miss her so much, huh?"

I sighed and nodded slowly. "So damn much."

"You know, maybe it's time for you to move on or at least don't let her lost affect your life. Your friends and family are right, Yoongi. You should go back to work."

"I'm not asking for your opinion," I said coldly.

"Whatever. I'm just saying. But if ever Seulji Unnie knows about what you are doing to yourself, do you think she'll be happy about it? No, she's not. She may blame herself, even."

I sighed again. "You're right. But what if she goes here and I'm not here? Areum, I wanna welcome her if ever that happens."

"I understand your point, Yoongi-ssi. But think about what I've said." She patted my shoulder. "I'll get going. It's getting pretty late."

I did not respond. I heard her shoes make a sound as it hits the cold hard ground while she slowly walked away from me. I'm gonna be alone again. I signed and called her name. "Areum."

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"Come with me to the bar. I want to drink and forget. This will be the last." I sighed and turned around.

"Last? I give you the benefit of the doubt but okay, sure." She smiled.

"Grr... arf!" Barked Holly at Areum. He's always like that to Areum even if she hasn't done something wrong. Holly hates her and I don't even know why.

"Your dog hates my guts, huh?"

I nodded. "I guess he does." I knelt down and patted his head. "I'll be leaving for awhile, Holly. Don't do anything stupid, okay?" He barked and licked my hand as if saying yes to what I've told him.

Areum and I stepped out of the house after everything was fine. We went to the bar that Seokjin owns to get discount but unfortunately, he's not here.

I started drinking like an alcoholic having his last moment of drinking. I can taste the bitterness of the drink as it touched my tongue and I felt it burn as it flowed through my throat. I licked my lip and started to talk to Areum who was just looking at me.

For the past weeks, I always bump on her that I ended up telling her all my feelings which I don't really do.

I fished out a stick of cigarette in my pocket and lit it up after finishing three or four and a half bottles of beer. I was about to stick it in between my lips but a famillar figure made me stop.

Her fair complexion, her very straight posture, her beautiful face. Could it be? Is it she? Seulji...?

I stood and walked right towards her. Her figure was so clear that I knew that I was not mistaken of her being in the same place as where I am. I heard Areum call my name but I did not bother to even glance back at her and kept my eyes locked on Seulji's figure. Now that I've seen her, I never want to lose sight of her again.