Chapter 14: His Ex

Shin Seulji POV

"Seulji noona, can you please guard this barbeques?" Jungkook asked while fanning the barbeque grill lightly to somehow keep the flame on. I answered with a nod before excusing myself with the girls who just gave me a nod and continued the interrupted talk that we were having.

Fixing my hair up in a bun, I walked towards Jungkook who was waiting for me. "Give me those," I said, asking for the tongs and the fan. He handed them to me and thanked me before he joined the six boys who were preparing the woods for the bonfire later.

It's our second day here in Jin's resort and we did, I guess, five water activities today. It was totally fun and funny because of Hoseok and his girl. They kept on arguing because Hoseok gets terrified especially when riding the banana boat where the boat suddenly moved a distance while Hoseok was about to ride it.

When the meats were done, I placed all them on a plate and called Jin's fiancee, and asked her to slice it into bite sizes. She nodded before taking the plate and left.

Though the hotel has a restaurant, we all agreed on having a barbeque outside. Besides, it's somehow like a private place here because there aren't many people since summer is over. And all of the people are inside their hotel rooms now. It's pretty late anywaysn

When the food was all done, I called the boys who are now playing by the sea since the girls are busy preparing the table. With Namjoon and Jin writing each other's name on the sand with a long stick, "I love you, bro," said Jin followed by his contagious laugh ㅡ his windshield wiper laugh ㅡas he slaps Namjoon's shoulder. The latter shookt his head in disbelief but answered Jin with an, "I love you too, hyung," then they laughed together. Even I shook my head with their act. If I don't know them, I might've thought that they were gay. Honestly, they would probably make a good couple if they were.

"Cut the bromance you two, and go to the table and eat," I said as I placed my hands on their shoulders. They just nodded and proceeded to the table. I then called Jungkook and Jimin who were splashing water at each other. "Yah, let's have dinner!" I said.

Now, where is Hobi and my husband?

"Yah! Seulji! Come on and let's eat!" Yoongi shouted from my back. I turned around to see him and Hobi already sitting with them.

Huh? How? Where did they come from?

I just shrugged and walked towards the table and sat beside Yoongi and then got myself a paper plate. We all started eating together, happily.

"I wish Taehyung was here, though," Jimin said out of the blue, making me choke on my food. Yoongi rubbed circles and tapped my back as he handed me my glass of water. "Aish, be careful, Seulji." I did not utter a word and just drank my glass empty. I coughed to clear my throat then took a deep breath. "You okay?" Yoongi asked. I just nodded.

"As I was saying, it would be really nice if he's here. All of us complete and having fun and of course him with her girlfriend," Jimin continued.

"You didn't know? Areum and Tae had broken up," I informed, making them all look at me in shock.
"Since when?" Asked Jimin.

"Hmm... couple of weeks ago," I answered.

"Why?" He asked again.