Chapter 1: Engaged

Shin Seulji's POV

I took a deep breath, relaxing myself as I sat down on the bench in front of the beautiful lake here in the park where I first met my boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

We have an agreement to meet here today because last week was hell. I got loads of paper works to do at my father's company so we were not able to meet or at least have a call that will last for a short span of ten minutes. Fortunately and finally, today, I can rest now and get some sleep but I have to make it up to him first.

"Baby," he said with his deep yet gentle voice that caressed my stressed being. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Sorry for being late." He kissed the top of my head.

His presence made me feel relaxed as if I had a full body massage to soothe my aching muscles from stress. Gosh, I missed him so much.

I faced him as a gentle smile formed on my lips. I cupped his cheek using my right hand. "It's alright, baby. You're not really that late."

He pouted his lips like a child. "I still made you wait."

I giggled at his childish act which was one of the things that I love about him. "But I didn't have time for you so I guess we're just even."

He made me sit on his lap and hugged me tighter, placing his chin on my right shoulder. "I missed you."

I held his hand which was placed on my stomach and played with his long and thin fingers. His hand was so big compared to mine, but the warmth that ut brings guve me comfort. "I missed you too."

He gently caressed my cheek as he was staring at my eyes tenderly. He placed my chin in between his thumb and point finger and he leaned forward to own a kiss. It was so sweet and his lips felt so soft and gentle as we slowly move a long with the dance of each other's lips. His kiss was like a medicine ㅡ a pain reliever that made me forget how sore my body felt and how tired and sleep deprived I was.

He wrapped his arm, which was supporting me, tighter and it made our body come even closer. His warm body close to mine made me feel calm and made me feel at rest that I was so drowned into our kiss. I was already in cloud nine but then, our kiss was interrupted by the sound that my ringing phone created.

We pulled away from each other and I asked him if I could answer the call with only my eyes which I am glad that he understood. He nodded as a permission. I fished my phone out of my pocket, and I sighed and cleared my throat before answering my father's call.

Please tell me that it's not about business again, dad. Give me a break.

"Hello, Dad?" I answered his call and gestured at Taehyung to keep quiet. I felt him hug my body tighter which made my heart flutter faster than it already was.

[Sweetie, where are you?] He asked.

"I'm at the park right now, dad. Is there something wrong about the company?" I asked straight to the point if there's a serious matter that should be fixed about the company.

He laughed. [Oh no, no sweetie. There's nothing wrong but you have to come home now. We're eating dinner outside.]

My mouth forms an 'o' before I spoke again. "By eating outside you mean outside the house and at the garden or somewhere outside our house?" I asked. He did that before. I thought we're gonna eat at a restaurant somewhere but just had barbeque at the pool area of the house.