Chapter 7: Getting to Know You

Seulji's POV

I woke up with my head throbbing and I winced in pain as I felt how an imaginary hammer was slammkng my head. I massage my temples as if it was already an instict that could make the pain go away and I caught sight of Yoongi's bed as I also tried to slowly move my head a little from shaking my head due to the disappointment or probably to the disapproval of pain.

He's bed empty. Wow, it's a miracle that he woke up early.

My gaze shifted to the door when it opened. It puked out Yoongi coming inside the room with his hand holding a cup of coffee which I knew base from the strong aroma that it holds which lingered on my nose when he went in.

"Hmmm, what a perfect timing," He sounded impressed and he handed me the coffee. "For your hang over."

I receive the paper cuo carefully. "You woke up early today," I said and took a sip.

"No I didn't. You just woke up late. It's almost one in the afternoon."

"What?!" I took my phone on the side table and opened it to see the time and it is already 12:49 pm. He wasn't kidding.

"You were really drunk. Of course you'll wake up late and it's not like you have something important to do today anyway. Tsk."

I shrugged. "Yeah, you're right. By the way, thanks for the coffee."

He looked at me with his eyebrows almost meeting each other while his arms were crossed. "That ain't free. You have to pay for it."

My jaw literally dropped with his statement. "Tsk. Seriously?" I asked. He smirked and nodded.

"Aish. Fine, whatever. How much is this? I'll pay you." I placed the coffee down on the table and I was about to stand up to get my money but he pushed me back. He literally did push me.

He's kind of weird today though to be honest.

"Nah, just kidding. It's my treat." He smiled and then ruffled my hair.

Seriously though, Yoongi is so weird today. It's like he ate or drank something that made him like that. Perhaps, potion?

He poked my head. "What's with the look?" He asked.

I was so focused thinking why and how his mood changed tiday feom normal that I didn't know I was already looking at him as if an experiment under observation.

"You're so weird today. You don't really treat me like that." I admitted.

He raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms. "Really?" He askdd and I nodded. Then he shrugged. "If you say so. Anyway, let's go for a walk by the shore, shall we?"

"Er... kay?" I was hesitant, because I wasn't even sure if the Yoongi infront of me is actually Yoongi, my savage and unwanted husband.

He smiled and pointed my coffee with his lips, which made it form a pout. "Drink up."

Yoongi patiently waited for me until I finished drinking the coffee and drinking the medicine that he gave me to reduce my headache from hang over then we headed out to go walk by the shore. I didn't bother to change my clothes since I was wearing my swim wear anyway.

Yoongi and I talked about random stuffs about our life as we walked side by side. Since we're married, we thought that we should at least know almost everything about each other even as just friends.

From our conversation, I knew that he had an ex-girlfriend who left him for another man.

Life huh? Not because you want it, you can get it. Not because you want it to happen, it will happen.