Chapter 18: Pregnancy Cravings

Shin Seulji's POV

The figure of Yoongi peacefully sleeping beside me makes me smile wide. I've been staring at him ever since I opened my eyes. I don't actually know why but I really have the urge to kiss his cheek and poke it but the thought of an angry Yoongi pops in my head. If I kiss or poke him on the cheek repeatedly, he might wake up and curse at me. I don't want that to happen.

I stared at him longer. Ugh! I really, really want to touch his cheek and I can't take it anymore. Carefully, I poked his cheek. "Boop," I say as my finger tip made contact with his cheek. I then poked it twice. "Boop, boop."

He groaned and turned his body at my direction, making the cheek I'm poking lay at the pillow. I chuckled. He's so cute~ I want to give him kisses! I pecked his cheek and again pokef his cheek carefully as I say, "Boop," and chuckle. "Boop, boop."

"Min Seulji, stop it," he said as he openrd his eyes, his face impassive. I just gave him a smile, acting like a kid who's trying to act innocent from what happened.

"Aigoo. How dare you wake me up?" He asked, glaring at me. Okay this is unexpected since I'm thinking that he would curse at me. Should I be thankful with it? I chuckled and said, "Sorry."

His face remained the same. He just stare at me. I couldn't read what's in his mind. He's really hard to read. Is he even really thinking about something right now? Why is he like this?

I lightly gasped when he pulled me close and hugged me. "Stop it. You look so fucking cute." He said with a slightly pissed tone heard in his voice. Aw, he's such a fluff ball!

"Yoongi," I called as I stared.at his chest. He just hummed as a response. "I'm not going to work today." Again, he just hummed.

"Please stay with me," I said then pouted my lips.

He chuckled. "Okay."

I hugged him tighter, sniffing his scent which I really love to smell this days. I actually even sprayed his perfume to my pillow so that I could smell it.

"You might sniff my shirt. Stop it," he said What the...? How did he know?

Min Yoongi's POV

I couldn't help but to smile while I watch her sniff my scent. I'm kind of enjoying her pregnancy cravings since she's really cute whenever she wants something. Although she became clingy to me, it's fine as long as she's not the annoying type.

She actually loves the body fragrance that I use that she even sprayed it to her pillow. And I don't think she knows that I know about that stuff. I actually saw her doing that with my own two eyes. It's not like she hated my fragrance when she was not pregnant, but she just does not sniff it like what she's doing now.

Although I told her to stop, she continues sniffing my shirt. At least it's not weird unlike her food cravings like she craves with ripe mangos and dips it in the mixture of soy sauce and sugar with chili. Weird right? If you don't find it weird, then I do.

"Yoongi, can you invite the boys here? Just the boys." It made me wrinkle my forehead. "Why?"

"I want to see Jimin."

The fuck is with this woman? I'm here yet she wants to see someone else after telling me to stay with her? "Why?" I asked.

"I just want to."

"No," I said.

She then smacked my chest hard and pulled away from my embrace then she turned around, her back facing me. "I hate you!"