Our Future Part 2.

Start from the beginning

We landed in Paris and thank god we had a sleep on the plane otherwise we would be grumpy as hell. We grabbed our luggage and made our way to the car I hired making sure that no one spotted us. The last thing I needed was someone spotting us and mobbing us.

Y/n:"Excited?"I questioned as Scarlett looked outside the window in awe.

Scarlett:"Its so big"She said looking at things making me chuckle and and shake my head amused with her. We kept on driving until we arrived at Kendall's hotel making me smile. I parked the car and helped Scarlett out walking inside the building. I made my way inside and walked to the receptionist and smiled.

Y/n:"Hello"I said greeting the girl making her smile at me.

"Hello Miss, How may I help you?"She questioned.

Y/n:"I think my mom may have called a little earlier for me....Kris Jenner"I said making her nod. Yes, I did just refer to Kris as my mom.

"Ah yes! She said that you would be visiting your girlfriend"She said making smile and nod.

Y/n:"Yes, is she in?"I questioned making her nod and hand me her key card.

"Yes. She got back a few hours ago from what I saw"She said making me smile and grab my bags.

Y/n:"Thank you so much"I said making Scarlett grab her little backpack.

"No problem, room 421, floor 4"She said making me smile and nod. We walked into the elevator making me look at my daughter who was grinning.

Y/n:"Alright so we're going to surprise Mommy, so we have to be quite"I said making her nod. Once we got on the floor we walked out and looked for the room number.

Scarlett:"Found it!"She said pointing at the door making me chuckle and take the key card sliding it in the slot.

Y/n:"Quite now"I whispered making her nod. We walked inside and placed our bags down, closing the door behind us. We walked further into the hotel room and heard footsteps approaching us.

Kendall:"Who's there?"She questioned making me pull Scarlett on top of me as I sat on the stool in the kitchen. I saw her walk into the kitchen and look at us shocked.

Y/n:"Sorry, but I was wondering if you knew where my stunning girlfriend and mother of my beaut daughter was?"I questioned making a huge grin break out onto her and face. She ran towards us and pulled us into a hug making Scarlett giggle.

Scarlett:"Mommy!"She exclaimed still clinging onto her mother as Kendall pulled away from the hug. I chuckled at the two as they kept on hugging each other making my heart melt at the sight.

Kendall:"Oh my baby"She said kissing her head"I missed you so so much"She said making Scarlett nod and look at her with her brown eyes sparkling.

Scarlett:"I missed you to Mommy"She said as I stood back and admired my girls"But Mama was good and uncle Tyler got me these cool new toys!"She said making Kendall laugh and listen to her daughter.

I chuckled and kissed both theirs heads before taking our luggage to Kendall's room. I sat on the bed and sighed unlocking my phone and texting Kris telling her that we arrived safe. I put my phone on charge and changed into some joggers and a white T-shirt. I felt arms wrap around me making me smile as she rested her head on my back.

Kendall:"I missed you"She mumbled making me turn around and pull her in for a kiss"So much"She mumbled between the kiss making me hum.

Y/n:"Me to baby, so so much"I said making her pull me in for another kiss. I felt her soft fingers move behind my neck and pull me closer to deepen the kiss making me moan and pull away"Scarletts here Ken"I said making her groan but nod.

Kendall:"I know but....I need you"She said making me gulp and bite my lip. Ever since we had Scarlett our sex life wasn't as active as it was. We had to be careful because she could walk in any minute and we didn't want to scar our child. Plus I like a very vocal Kendall Jenner

Y/n:"Baby"I said groaning making her smirk at me and bite her lip.

Kendall:"Kim's here with Kanye for some fashion thing and I texted her and asked if she could take Scar for the day and she said yes so....."She said trailing her fingers down my chest"We can have some alone time"She said making me chuckle.

Y/n:"So we're shipping our kid off just so we can have sex"I said making her laugh.

Kendall:"That and Kim wanted to take her anyways cause she knew you were going to surprise me"She said making me nod and sigh.

Y/n:"Okay"I said making her smile and peck my lips.

Kendall:"Come on"She said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the couch"Lets watch some cartoons"She said making me chuckle.

We sat on the couch with Scarlett between us and watched some cartoons that she was watching. She clung to her mother the entire time making me smile and watch the both of them. I was extremely grateful to have these two girls in my life and I wasn't planning on letting them go any time soon. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock in the door making Scarlett run to the door while Kendall laughed.

Kendall:"She's excited"She said making me chuckle and walk to the door. I opened the door and saw North and Saint along with their parents making Scarlett pull them into hugs.

Kim:"I think they missed each other"She said making us laugh and nod in agreement. We talked for a few minutes and then Kanye and Kim decided to go.

Kanye:"Enjoy you two"He said smirking and winking at me making me chuckle and blush.

Scarlett:"Bye!"She said running off with North and Saint not even bothering to kiss us goodbye.

Y/n:"Hey! I want my kiss"I said pouting a little making them laugh.

Kim:"I'm sure you will get enough now"She said winking making Kendall giggle.

Kendall:"Okay, bye guys, I love you and thanks for taking care of Scar for the day"She said making them wave us off and walk to where the kids ran off to.

Once Kendall closed the door she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me in for a kiss taking me by surprise but kiss back instantly. I moved my hands down to her ass holding her as I walked us to the room making sure not to bump into anything. I laid her down on the bed and moved my kisses to her neck earning a moan from her.

Kendall:"Its been so long"She mumbled making me hum and move my kisses to her exposed skin.

Y/n:"I know babygirl"I said pulling away and connecting our lips again. We stripped each other off our clothing making me put us under the covers and hover over her kissing her neck and sucking on her sweet spot electing a moan from her.

Kendall:"Fuck"She moaned out biting her lip a little making me smirk and kiss her jaw and then her lips. I placed my hands by the side of her head and thrusted in making her pull away and moan.

Y/n:"Holy-Shit"I moaned out as her walls wrapped around me perfectly. I started moving at a steady pace making her moans get louder.

Kendall:"Ah fuck baby"She said throwing her head back and moving her finger tips down my back.

I swear this feeling could never get old. I loved making love to her and there was something about it that made my entire body feel like it was on fire and I loved it. I felt her walls flutter around my member making me groan and look at her. I loved this side of her, hair messy, mouth slightly ajar and her thrown back in pure pleasure.

Kendall:"Don't stop....I'm so c-close"She said between moans making me nod and fasten my pace a little cause I was close as well"Yes! Urg fuck Y/n"She screamed at the top of her lungs as she came around my member making me moan and grip the headboard.

Y/n:"Fuck Kendall"I moaned as I shot my load into her. I helped ride out our highs and then let my body crash on hers being careful not to hurt her. I felt small kisses on the side of my head making me smile a little and pull away looking at her.

Kendall:"Baby"She said making me hum"I want round two"She said making me chuckle. She quickly switched our positions making me connect our lips and pull away slightly.

Y/n:"You're in control, my love"

50 votes or more guys! 😇