Our Future Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Kendall:"She's naughty like you"She said making me look at her and shake my head.

Y/n:"Uh uh"I said making her giggle and shake her head at me.

Kendall:"I miss you babe"She said making me pout and and sigh.

Y/n:"Just a few more days right"I said making her nod. Ever since we got back together with each other distance wasn't really a option for us anymore. We didn't like it.

Distance was something that killed us. I mean I love her and the fact that distance can somehow make you want the person more amazing to me. After what happened the last time I hated the word distance. What was that? Another was of saying you cant see the person you love, it was fucked up but whats even more fucked up is the time zones, but oh well. Distance makes the heart grown founder. (A/n: In my case it killed me)

Kendall:"Just a few more days babe"She said reassuring me. We talked for a few minutes before she had to go since it was late over there"I'll message you when I wake up baby, I love you"She said making me smile.

Y/n:"I love you more baby, please be careful"I said making her nod and blow a kiss to the camera.

Kendall:"You as well baby"She said making me smile and hang up. I sighed and walked into the kitchen to see the guys playing with Scar while the girls started cooking.

Scarlett:"Mama!"She yelled and ran over to me making me bend down and catch her lifting her up.

Y/n:"Hello beautiful"I said making her smile and kiss my cheek. I walked over to the counter and sat with her on the stool as the guys joined"Hello everyone"I said making them smile at us.

Hailey:"Hey Y/n/n"She said kissing my cheek and going back to chopping things up.

Bella:"How have you been doing?"She asked as Scarlett played with my hair.

Y/n:"Its been okay, I've been missing Kendall but this ones been a keeping busy"I said referring to my daughter who was currently running her small fingers through my hair.

Zayn:"I can see"He said referring to the mess in the house. Toys scattered everywhere and plastic balls thrown everywhere since we decided to have a ball fight. She won though. She's just like her mother....sweet smile but the girl can attack you

Scarlett:"I beat Mama in a ball fight! She was acting silly"She said giggling a little making me chuckle.

Y/n:"I was not, you were just to strong for me"I said making her giggle while everyone laughed.

Kylie:"How's about we all eat and then have a ball fight"She said making Scarletts eyes light up as she nodded her head up and down really fast.

Scarlett:"Yes please!"She said making everyone laugh.

We all sat around the table and ate our lunch talking here and there and listened to Scarlett telling everyone how I was going to build Disneyland for her. lord knows how I'm going to do that but bless her soul for having so much faith in me. Once we were done we cleaned up and sat on the couch.

Tyler:"Movies and then ball fight?"He suggested making us all nod"So what movie are we watching?"He asked making everyone keep quite since we knew Scarlett would be the first to suggest something.

Scarlett:"Can we watch Justice League?"She asked making us all turn to Zayn.

Zayn:"What?"He asked making me shake my head and find the movie on Netflix.

Y/n:"My daughter is spending to much of time with you"I said making everyone nod in agreement while he shrugged. She laid her small figure on top of mines and rested her head on my chest and trained her eyes on the TV.