80. Rejecting Summer x Male Reader x Cheater Raven - Part III

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Who are you?

   She doesn't say anything, and (Y/N) took out his favorite weapon. Seeing this feminine person stopped, and slowly her hand touched mask. (Y/N) was looking at her prepared to attack in any moment.

   Then she took of her mask, and when (Y/N) saw face being before hide behind that mask he dropped his weapon. How, how this even possible for her to just show there?

*****

Final timeskip.

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) stood looking at that woman with big eyes. When she took this mask, he was still surprised to see that it is Raven Branwen. Woman that used him, cheated. Had daughter with him, and doesn't tell him about Yang being his child.

(Y/N): It's really you... Raven.

   She smiled sadly, and fought with her emotions that was pushing her to hug her lost love from younger years.

Raven: You are still handsome, like in time when we were together...

(Y/N): Don't you dare bring back that memories! It was your fault that it don't worked in first place!

   He was angry, and it really surprised him. After all those years (Y/N) thought that he will be only cold in her presence, without her pushing some emotions from him. Raven slowly approached (Y/N) who was looking in her eyes with sadness.

Raven: It was mistake (Y/N)... I was to scared when Summer just told everyone that I cheated on you with Taiyang, it was embarrassing. Then I tried several times to talk with you, but... I learned that I'm pregnant with Yang, and decided to left you seeing that you are happy with Summer.

(Y/N): I know... I fucking know everything Raven! You and I had sex. I thought you love me, but then you decided to cheat on me with Taiyang, and everyone thought that Yang is his child, when in reality she is my own daughter!

   Raven eyes got little bigger, and face paled, but she nodded to his words.

Raven: (Y/N)... That day, when you saw me and Taiyang on the bed, we don't had sex. He kissed me. Yes, and you saw that, but then I pushed him off from me... Taiyang confessed that night his feelings towards me, but I said that my heart is yours. Then Taiyang told me his entire story, that he knew about Summer having feelings towards him. He doesn't want to make her feel sad, telling that I'm his crush, while he also tried to tell me his feelings.

   (Y/N) was listening her telling that story, while he tried to just find any lies, but failed. First time she sounds conflicted, and sad.

Raven: We got together, and Taiyang thought that he need to act now. After I told him that I only love you, Summer told everyone lie that I had sex with Taiyang, and cheat on you. I really wanted to talk with you (Y/N)...

(Y/N): I don't understand... Why you stay silent, and decided to accept that lie?!

   Slowly from Raven eyes started falling tears, and this finally make (Y/N) calm. I never saw her cry... Now I'm feeling like it is me that is bad person in this talk...

Raven: I-I was scared ok?! I just found out that I'm pregnant with your child, and this make me happy and sad! I doesn't know in that time what to do... Everyone hated me, you avoided with Summer. Even my brother told me to fuck off, and that he is embarrassed because of me!

   (Y/N) felt really bad... No one should be in that situation, without anyone. He wanted to hug her, but stood in his place not daring to walk to crying Raven.