"But how come you can move in so fast?" I asked them confused. Finding a place, getting it all approved and then be able to move after only two days was just not realistic.

"Uhm, well... You see." Lizzie started looking down and sudden was her breakfast really interesting.

"You have know for a while haven't you" I asked, sounding a little more mad than intended. I didn't mean to sound so mad, I was just a little hurt and shocked.

"We just didn't know how to tell you and it was easier to just put it off. We're sorry, we only got it all in place a few weeks ago." Leo said defending his sister. I couldn't believe these two, why didn't they just tell me? I was just about to say something back, tell them off for not telling me when Maggie entered the room and I looked away from Leo keeping my mouth shut.

"Morning. Guess who's coming back home?" Maggie asked happily and she joined us at the table while Nate walked over to the oven to take out the bread. After a little pause with no one saying anything she told us it was Emily a little more quiet than when she came in.

"Oh I'm looking forward to seeing her again after so long. Especially after I have heard so much about her from you two." I said smiling at how happy Maggie seamed that she was coming back.

"Who's Emily?" Leo asked looking between us as he took some bread and put jam on it.

"She's Jake's sister." Maggie informed him. He looked over at me with a wary look on his face before turning back to look at Maggie. I knew what he was thinking, but luckily was Emily nothing like her brother.

"Oh him, I hope she isn't anything like her brother." Leo voiced his thoughts making a grimace.

"She's not. She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met, even though I didn't know her that well. She figured out that Jake and I were mates and walked over and talked with me, with us, shortly after. She is really a down to earth kind of girl with a big heart, well that's what I have heard from Maggie and Nate and seen a little of myself." I told Leo. I only wish they were more like each other. That Jake was like Emily. If he had accepted me, how would my life have looked like today? Sure I would be happy, but then again, I would never have gone to California and met my friends. Wow I haven't thought about being with him for a very long time now. I have to say I was shocked when he said he was sorry about calling me a slut. That was something I would never have expected from him in a million years. But it didn't change anything.

"Well that's good, I don't know what I would do if I had to put up with another one of him. Now come on we should head to school." Leo said getting up to put his bowl away.

Before I knew it, it was Friday and Lizzie and Leo had moved into their own apartment. I had met Emily yesterday; she had came by as soon as she got home.She started laughing when she saw me, and when we asked her what she was laughing about, she said she was picturing how her brother must have looked when he saw me again.

"So how's the new place? How was it to sleep in your own bed last night?" I asked Leo while we waited in line to get some food.

"It was amazing. Really missed a bed. But yeah it's fine. We started unp..." Leo started but was cut off when Jake approached us.

"Hi Lea, come and eat with me today will you?" He asked smiling taking my hand and pulled me out of the line. I quickly pulled my hand away from his and stepped back in line. He turned around and looked confused at me.

"First of all I would like to get some food." I started seeing his face go from confusion to understanding. "Second of all I don't want to eat with you, I want to sit with my friends." I said turning around but he grabbed me and turned me around to face him again, his hand made contact with my skin, but this time it lingered longer and I couldn't deny I felt the sparks. I removed my hand from his hold wanting to get the tingling feeling to go away.