Best Part (Part 9).

Start from the beginning

Hailey:"So what pose are we going for here?"She asked trying to sound like a photographer and failing.

Y/n:"Babe"She said making me look at her. She moved me to one place and made me face her while she got down on her knees looks at Zayn"Dont think anything dirty Malik! Just take the picture please...my girls are hungry"She said making me blush while the others awed.

Gigi:"My heart!"She said fake crying making me giggle.

Zayn:"Done!"He said making me look at him while Y/n got up and took the phone from him. We looked at the photo and smiled.

Y/n:"I'll send it to mine"She said making me nod. Once she was done I went on my Instagram and let out a shaky breathe before pressing post.

kendalljenner guess who's going to be a mom! I've never been so happy in my entire life and I cant wait for the day to come were our baby will enter the world 💕🍼@y/i/n I love you Y/n 😘

y/i/n so guess who's going to be a MOM?! its me!! 😌So I'm quite happy to say that my girl and I are expecting a baby and I cant wait for our little bundle of joy to arrive 💖👶@kendalljenner I love you Jenner 😘🙈

Hailey:"Cuteness overload!!"She said scrolling through her phone making myself and Y/n chuckle while our phones went off like crazy.

Y/n:"I got you babe"She said kissing my head making hum and smile.

Kendall:"I know"I mumbled hoping that everything would run smoothly.

Six months into pregnancy.....

Ever since people found out my pregnancy I was right when I said that everyone would go insane. The fans have been going insane and were a bit more aggressive and the paparazzi were just annoying and pushy. I had to get more security then I already had because of how impulsive they were.

Y/n has been at home more and as promised she has been spending more time with me and getting the things sorted out in the house. Today we had a appointment and we couldn't wait because today was the day we could find out the sex of the baby. Everyone was saying that we would have a boy but Y/n is set on having a girl and I'm also hoping that we have a girl.

Y/n:"Ready babe?"She asked snapping me out of my thoughts making me nod and follow her to the door. We got in the car and started driving to the doctors office.

Kendall:"I'm nervous"I mumbled as we arrived making her chuckle a little and pull me in for a kiss.

Y/n:"I am to baby but everything's going to be fine. As long as we have a healthy baby and my you're doing good I'll be happy with the outcome"She said making me relax and nod agreeing with her. We went in the office and saw doctor Martin smile at us.

Martin:"Are we excited today?"He asked as I laid back making me give him a nervous smile.

Kendall:"Excited and nervous"I said truthfully making him smile at us.

Martin:"Its perfectly normal"He said trying to reassure us. He spread the gel on my stomach me grip Y/n's hand tighter because of how cold it was.

Y/n:"I'm right here babe"She said making me nod. Then room fell into silence like it always does when we come here. We waited a little and then we heard a heartbeat making both myself and Y/n smile. There was something about hearing that, that made my nerves melt away.

Martin:"Lets see what we have"She said moving around and looking at the screen. I squeezed Y/n's hand making her kiss my forehead and look at the screen. The doctor looked at us and smiled big"Congratulations Ms Y/l/n and Ms Jenner, its a girl!"He said making Y/n look at him shocked.