Best Part (Part 2).

KENDALL'S POV.

I felt strong arms wrapped around me protectively making me move a little and groan adjusting my eyes to the light in the room. I turned slowly and saw Y/n sleeping peacefully making me smile and kiss her cheek making her move a little and pull me closer.

Y/n:"Hmm...to early"She mumbled making me giggle a little and kiss her nose.

Kendall:"I didn't mean to wake you up baby"I said making her eyes open a little making me stare at her in awe. Her sleepy eyes were the most adorable thing ever.

Y/n:"Its okay baby....I had to get up anyways"She said sighing and sitting up a little making me move and lay my head on her chest and wrap my arms around her waist hugging her body.

Kendall:"I missed you yesterday"I mumbled making her run her fingers through my hair.

Y/n:"I did to my love, all I want to do is cuddle with you"She said making me sigh and hug her body tighter"Baby?"She said making me hum and look at her.

Kendall:"Yes?"I asked making her look at me with worry written all over her face.

Y/n:"Are you feeling okay? You didn't look to good yesterday and-"I cut her off by placing a small kiss on her lips.

Kendall:"Baby, I'm fine. I wasn't feeling good yesterday but I feel fine today"I said truthfully making her sigh and nod.

Y/n:"Okay, but tell me if you're not feeling good or anything"She said making me smile and peck her lips.

Kendall:"I will"I said making her smile and kiss my forehead.

Y/n:"Come on, lets get up princess"She said making me groan and cuddle her.

Kendall:"Nooooo, I want to be lazy"I said making her chuckle.

Y/n:"Well you can be lazy but I have to go over to Kanye's place and finish up some work"She said making me groan and pout.

Kendall:"Can I come to? I dont have anything to do today and I don't wanna be alone"I said making her nod and kiss my nose.

Y/n:"Of course princess, I'm sure Kim and the kids will be happy"She said making me smile and get up. I picked out clothes for the both of us and started getting ready.

After my relaxing and much needed shower. I changed and went downstairs and smelt coffee making me hum in content. I walked into the kitchen and saw a plate of pancakes and coffee on the counter making me smile and take a seat.

Kendall:"Who's this for?"I asked making her turn around and wipe her hands.

Y/n:"Its breakfast for my beautiful girlfriend"She said sending me a toothless smile"And also a somewhat sorry for working a lot lately"She said walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

Kendall:"Its okay baby, we both have jobs that are demanding"I said making her take a seat next to me and sigh.

Y/n:"I know"She said huffing"But I promise I'll try and make more time for us"She said making peck her lips and start eating.

Kendall:"Its okay baby..."I said cutting my pancake and taking a bite letting out a small moan"And this really good"I mumbled making her chuckle and sip her coffee.

Y/n:"I'm glad you like it"She said making me nod and continue eating. Once I was done eating I took my plate to the sink and washed up. I turned and looked to see Y/n on her phone typing away. She let out a small groan making me walk up to her and wrap my arms around her neck making her put her phone down and look at me.

Kendall:"Whats wrong babe?"I asked tracing her jawline making her relax a little but huff.

Y/n:"I just got a text from your mom saying that I have a interview and performance in London"She said frowning making me frown as well but understand since its her job.